Fatal drink driving accident at Tampines

Stooky

Four 19 to 20 year old students went clubbing at Clarke Quay yesterday. Male student drove 3 girls home after clubbing early this morning. Male student lose control of car, car spun 180 degrees and crashed into a tree at Old Tampines Road. The 2 girls seated at the back died. Male student and the front passenger suffered injuries.

accidentmain1.jpg

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/Qi-Che-Zhuang-Shu-2Nu-Sheng-Duan-Hun-247581#sthash.3LCoBPU9.dpuf

Edited by Stooky
↡ Advertisement

I heard on Radio traffic jam at 830am, on Tampines road till Buangkok exit.

Now I know why.

Rip to the 2 young victims.

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 1

Not trying to be elitist, but his uniform says it all

Please lah bro, who goes clubbing at Clarke Quay until 6am in an ITE uniform? And then crashes a car while drink driving and gets sent to hospital. But still can get picture taken with head in hands machiam not in police custody?

I guess is relative/friend/bf in moment of grief.

• Praise 1

Errrr.... it says in Chinese he's the victim's(call Michelle) bf.

"死者米雪的男友掩面痛哭。"

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

He shd be the one to die rather than the 2 innocent ladies... Unfortunate news. Pls refrain from driving if u intend to drink. Stay safe.

Edited by TJX
  • Praise 2

(edited)

The guy in ITE uniform is one of the victims' boyfriend who rushed to the scene immediately after receiving a call. He's not the driver

Edited by Stooky
  • Praise 1

He shd be the one to die rather than the 2 innocent ladies... Unfortunate news. Pls refrain from driving if u intend to drink. Stay safe.

You can't say they are totally innocent. They knew he was drunk and they chose to take his car.

Dead or alive, I say they were complicit.

• Praise 2

The driver who caused the 2 girls' death is sexposed. RP student.

https://www.facebook.com/djflowerpot

From stomp:

Yesterday there is group of friend went night party clubbing overnight .What I know the DJ of that club was driving and he was drunk too. He is dropping all of them to house .! During the time of accident, the speed was 120 km/hr. The tire skate and jump the car on roadside tree..! The 2 female passenger flawed from car window and hit the tree or roadside make them immediate death.The driver DJ and other girlBella survived
Edited by Yamapi
  • Praise 1

The guy in ITE uniform is one of the victims' boyfriend who rushed to the scene immediately after receiving a call. He's not the driver

Opps my bad.

Errrr.... it says in Chinese he's the victim's(call Michelle) bf.

"死者米雪的男友掩面痛哭。"

I can't read chinese

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Four 19 to 20 year old students went clubbing at Clarke Quay yesterday. Male student drove 3 girls home after clubbing early this morning. Male student lose control of car, car spun 180 degrees and crashed into a tree at Old Tampines Road. The 2 girls seated at the back died. Male student and the front passenger suffered injuries.

accidentmain1.jpg

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/Qi-Che-Zhuang-Shu-2Nu-Sheng-Duan-Hun-247581#sthash.3LCoBPU9.dpuf

When drunks drive the above happens....

When drunks take MRT this happens...

SJKMY8s.jpg

Aiya, better ban alcohol altogether.

Drunk foreign workers riot. Drunk amtk spew vulgarities & beat ppl up. Drunk DJ cannot drive properly. Drunk exhibitionist in MRT.

Sigh.... Alcohol is the root of most of the evil in sgp.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

How many times innocent people died because some bugger got drunk?! And why so many times the drunk driver never die instead?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1