VW problems

Tzc

its same as what we have here, its agent problem not doing the recalls for them , at least they acknowledge there is a problem

there are two brands here who dont even dare admit engine failure problems

its same as what we have here, its agent problem not doing the recalls for them , at least they acknowledge there is a problem

there are two brands here who dont even dare admit engine failure problems

Which two brands are you referring to? Currently imo VW is the most unreliable car and my relatives have experienced many problems.

• Praise 1

[laugh] alot looking at the boobs than the main issues

[dead] relibility is gonna spread like firestorm for vw ..i was looking at Rocco when my car due to scarp

guess better look others instead for now.

Aiyah singaporeans only learn from mistake. Advice still no use. Kena SA promise this and that combine with the VW owns Lamborgini aura of atas feeling in the showroom, sign only lah.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2009/06/car-brands-who-owns-what/index.htm

BMW owns: Mini and Rolls Royce.

Fiat owns: Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Jeep, Lancia, Maserati, Ram and SRT.

Ford Motor Company owns: Lincoln and a small stake in Mazda.

General Motors owns: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC. GM owns a controlling interest in Opel and Vauxhall in Europe and Holden in Australia. (The U.S. Treasury Department is in the process of selling off the remaining GM stock holidngs.)

Honda owns: Acura.

Hyundai owns: Kia.

Tata Motors (India) owns: Jaguar and Land Rover.

Mazda mostly independently owned (Ford has small stake)

Mitsubishi is independently owned.

Daimler AG owns: Mercedes-Benz and Smart.

Nissan owns: Infiniti. (Nissan, in turn, is owned by Renault.)

Saab is owned by National Electric Vehicle Sweden (NEVS).

Subaru: Owned by Fuji Heavy Industries with Toyota a minority partner.

Tesla: Toyota is a minority partner. Partnership with Daimler AG.

Toyota Motor Company owns: Lexus, Scion, Daihatsu and Hino Motors, with a stake in Fuji Industries (Subaru's parent company) and Isuzu.

Volkswagen owns: Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, and overseas-brands SEAT and Skoda.

Volvo is owned by Chinese-automaker Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, aka Geely.

Which two brands are you referring to? Currently imo VW is the most unreliable car and my relatives have experienced many problems.

lion and chevrons

• Praise 1