Question About A day Mileage

Aloytryp

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

A have a question and hope someone can give comments.

My colleage borrow the company vehicle for a day. However, he had travel approximately 165km in just a day. Is that possible?

I don't think our average delivery man will travel more 100km daily.

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

A have a question and hope someone can give comments.

My colleage borrow the company vehicle for a day. However, he had travel approximately 165km in just a day. Is that possible?

I don't think our average delivery man will travel more 100km daily.

Thanks

jurong to loyang one way already about 50km. back and forth 100km easily.

165km is not out of the question.

80kmh drive for 2 hours already 160km. technically it's undoubtedly possible.

there's probably a subjective question, whether the mileage corresponds to the purpose that he's borrowing the vehicle for.

• Praise 3

Woodlands checkpoint to sentosa already 35km, about 45min drive. Up down 2.5 times in less then 4hrs get your 165km.

TS, do you even drive in the first place? This is basic general knowledge every driver in Singapore knows.

Edited by Pms
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Thanks for all the reply. To answer every question.

1) I have a personnal car but never drove more than 70km in a day within SG.

2) Been to Genting, KL, Melaka (SG - MK is about 260km), JB, Kuantan, Sungai Lembing and Desaru.

3) I'm in charge of my company vehicle.

4) Colleague mentioned borrowing to do some charity work by ferrying old ppl to somewhere.

5) I was on leave for 2 weeks.

6) He did not borrow once but twice when I was not around. 1st time is 167km and the othe time was 100km.

7) Colleague stays at Bedok, Office at Aljunied and the old ppl at Bukit Merah but I dun know to where.

Edited by Aloytryp

Hypersonic

2) Been to Genting, KL, Melaka (SG - MK is about 260km), JB, Kuantan, Sungai Lembing and Desaru.

4) Colleague mentioned borrowing to do some charity work by ferrying old ppl to somewhere.

6) He did not borrow once but twice when I was not around. 1st time is 167km and the othe time was 100km.

7) Colleague stays at Bedok, Office at Aljunied and the old ppl at Bukit Merah but I dun know to where.

You suspect colleague use car for something else?

Anyway, 135km is very little. I clock that almost everyday.

Possible, why not?

Actually this kind of thing no need so kay kao one la.. Give and take la..

Not as if he abuse the company vehicle that he drive for more then 500km in just 1 day... [smallcry][smallcry]

• Praise 1

you already said ferrying old ppl to somewhere mah..165km in a day to ferry ppl is expected wat..

I did 115km yesterday...actually I didn't travel to anywhere special...I was in the south and west side the whole day.

A bit out this topic

My daily mileage record is from Singapore to Thai Phuket abt 1350km, driving 15 hours included 1.5 hour Thai custom claim

I fetch my mother from Hougang, her frens from Serangoon Gardens and then Choa Chu Kang before heading to Katong for old folks events and send them back.

165km, easy.

Edited by Toothiewabbit
↡ Advertisement