Lamborghini clears customs.... using bus lane?

Scoots

Yep, your read it correct

I was returning from Malaysia on 17 Mar-14 around 6pm, nearing 7pm. So while in queue over at the Singapore customs side, I saw a convoy of ~ 7/8 Lamborghini's go past on the left most lane, which spirals down toward the lorries/bus/vans clearance block.

Is there something about that make of cars that require them to clear customs via such a different block?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I was returning from Malaysia on 17 Mar-14 around 6pm, nearing 7pm. So while in queue over at the Singapore customs side, I saw a convoy of ~ 7/8 Lamborghini's go past on the left most lane, which spirals down toward the lorries/bus/vans clearance block.

Is there something about that make of cars that require them to clear customs via such a different block?

The murcielagos, aventadors, diablos are pretty wide hence they have to clear through bus/lorry lanes.

Not so much a VIP thing i guess.

having said that, i have never seen a lambo and ferrari clear custom through standard "car" lane ... both msia and spore custom

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

You also can use, just pass over $1000 note to ah bang, he sure chop chop let you pass....

Hehehe....

maserati and r8 can use bus lane?

i see porky being small size use car lane like any other car

what about GTR (nickname godzilla) ... see japanese no up? but the car is sibei wide too ...

Edited by Wt_know

Elites breeze thru' while peasants queue. Simple,as that. No need to be jealous.

Work hard and be like them. If you cannot beat them join them.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

sometimes lorries lane are opened for cars to use.... i used a few times liao.... driving laopok car... not lambo or ferrari hor

Yup, especially when there are jams

Hypersonic

no need to be jealous

you can use the lorry lane anytime

just put a $1000 ringgit note in the passport

:D

↡ Advertisement