Testing The CAM

Chowyunfatt

Installed the in Car Cam for some time now, but never uploaded or tried to use any feature in it, so nows my chance …

I was exiting out of Holland Village Public Car Park … Exit has 2 lanes, inner & outer … I was in the outer lane, the Camry was in the inner lane ...

As I turned out, he cut into my lane & so I high beamed him twice ...

He claims I turned into his lane & I was a "Typical Singaporean" …

So, let the video do the talking … & you be the judge …

Normally, I don't bother with these people, but this bugger is a bit too much & I'm no "Push Over" …

http://youtu.be/gNwcRvaGnps

↡ Advertisement

Installed the in Car Cam for some time now, but never uploaded or tried to use any feature in it, so nows my chance …

I was exiting out of Holland Village Public Car Park … Exit has 2 lanes, inner & outer … I was in the outer lane, the Camry was in the inner lane ...

Normally, I don't bother with these people, but this bugger is a bit too much & I'm no "Push Over" …

should show us few second earlier cos the clip start showing he came out from car park.

but where the conversation come from?

should show us few second earlier cos the clip start showing he came out from car park.

I came out from the car park also … I was on the outer lane ...

I tried to load the video earlier, apparently there was none cos I just stared my car & the cam was starting up, so video was not recording yet ...

As I was filtering to the left, this guy wind down his window & gestured at me, so I stopped before the zebra crossing for a few seconds to see this buggers face … & naturally an argument ensued … & I was not proud of it … set a bad example for my kids who were in the car … I regret it ...

So many kinds of these situations, just live and let live bro! So stressed driving in SG liao with so many idiots.

Let it go, be happier.

Edited by Magfocus
  • Praise 2

I tried to load the video earlier, apparently there was none cos I just stared my car & the cam was starting up, so video was not recording yet ...

As I was filtering to the left, this guy wind down his window & gestured at me, so I stopped before the zebra crossing for a few seconds to see this buggers face … & naturally an argument ensued … & I was not proud of it … set a bad example for my kids who were in the car … I regret it ...

he was wrong lah, unless someone cause me to jam break, if not i just mumble $@%#$& and let it go, at most drive pass and stare at him but my stare usually cannot kill him [laugh][laugh]

ok lah as long as you are aware of your behavior and not to do it too often, you kids wont pick up the bad example.

Installed the in Car Cam for some time now, but never uploaded or tried to use any feature in it, so nows my chance

I was exiting out of Holland Village Public Car Park Exit has 2 lanes, inner & outer I was in the outer lane, the Camry was in the inner lane ...

He claims I turned into his lane & I was a "Typical Singaporean"

So, let the video do the talking & you be the judge

Normally, I don't bother with these people, but this bugger is a bit too much & I'm no "Push Over"

发哥 car jin big, highbeam looks like led one. U never ask Camry beng to get out of ur elite uncaring face? Hehe :X

• Praise 1

Supercharged

he was wrong lah, unless someone cause me to jam break, if not i just mumble $@%#$& and let it go, at most drive pass and stare at him but my stare usually cannot kill him [laugh][laugh]

ok lah as long as you are aware of your behavior and not to do it too often, you kids wont pick up the bad example.

Practise more often.

26154d1343679445-who-real-tonymac-sheldo

I hate such drivers too. One day definitely can kena one or two. But just mumble a few choice words then carry on driving.

Most often than not, due to my style of driving and when I overtake them, my mind tells me to play brake but my legs prefer to step accelerator. So usually when this happens, I see the guilty bugger keep his distance from me and in the end he road hog and kena from other people instead. [laugh]

Supercharged

TS, such people cut in & out of people's lane from a carpark is common. Just move on lah.... [cool]

You are at the outer lane and he cuts you from the left. Do you know there are many incidents whereby I was on the left lane and the bugger on my right cuts me in (on my left) ? If I wasn't alert, sure bang into him/her.

Lastly, please don't high beam others for such small matters. It is irritating and create unnecessary tension for nothing.

• Praise 1

Shoot the bugger! Chow Yun Fatt what are you waiting for!! [laugh]

Supercharged

Yes, correct. It does not create a good impression for the kids.

TS, such people cut in & out of people's lane from a carpark is common. Just move on lah.... [cool]

You are at the outer lane and he cuts you from the left. Do you know there are many incidents whereby I was on the left lane and the bugger on my right cuts me in (on my left) ? If I wasn't alert, sure bang into him/her.

Lastly, please don't high beam others for such small matters. It is irritating and create unnecessary tension for nothing.

agree, i usually just give a few second horn :D

• Praise 1

You believed him .... :o

He just installed his new CAM and trying to show off how clear the videon even in the night with onlt streets lights..... [sly]

He just fall short of telling the brand of his new CAM ... <_<

Supercharged

eh your new cam no good leh... where got take so long to start up one.. better get it checked..

发哥 car jin big, highbeam looks like led one. U never ask Camry beng to get out of ur elite uncaring face? Hehe :X

I'm not an Elite … Car Lights original from factory … I care for him, thats why I high beamed him … [nod]

It is my normal reaction to High Beam drivers who are posing a danger to me or others … But I don't leave my High Beam on, just a flash or 2 to warn them … I think horning will be worst? … :huh:

Shoot the bugger! Chow Yun Fatt what are you waiting for!! [laugh]

Tou R Us was out of stock for bullets that day … [laugh]

wow.. TS, what car you drive..

looks big... SUV?

My Kids call it "The Bus" … "Are we taking the Bus today ….?" … [laugh]

Yes, correct. It does not create a good impression for the kids.

You are right …

agree, i usually just give a few second horn

I don't usually horn … unless necessary … cos pedestrians can get a rude shock …

You believed him ....

He just installed his new CAM and trying to show off how clear the videon even in the night with onlt streets lights.....

He just fall short of telling the brand of his new CAM ...

*Basket* … I kena Bullied you still *Suan* me …

eh your new cam no good leh... where got take so long to start up one.. better get it checked..

I also dunno … this is the first time I'm trying to figure out how to use it … Normally, how long does it take to start up?

I hate such drivers too. One day definitely can kena one or two. But just mumble a few choice words then carry on driving.

Most often than not, due to my style of driving and when I overtake them, my mind tells me to play brake but my legs prefer to step accelerator. So usually when this happens, I see the guilty bugger keep his distance from me and in the end he road hog and kena from other people instead.

Guilty is good, this means they know they are wrong … I will forgive & move on, but those who still think they are right after a mistake is made … *Wah Lan Ehhh*

Supercharged

It is my normal reaction to High Beam drivers who are posing a danger to me or others … But I don't leave my High Beam on, just a flash or 2 to warn them … I think horning will be worst? … :huh:

Both are equally bad lah....

The last resort is *Sign Language* liao leh … [laugh]

the last resort is to throw stone/marble liao [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement