What can i do ? please help

frenchfly

Hi All,

my father whom is a 65 years old taxi driver was hammered by 5 Indonesian men yesterday in geylang area, all because he told them that under the law, he can't ferry 5 adults.

his eyes sockets has some hairline crack and his arm also has hairline crack.

after 5 Indonesian hammered him, they escape

what can I do now?

please help

post-141044-0-73730600-1395225960.jpg

post-141044-0-10185600-1395226040_thumb.png

Edited by frenchfly
↡ Advertisement

Could yr dad identify any of them? All it takes is to identify one and if police is able to catch one of them the rest will be easy. So do any of them got any tattoo yr dad can recall? Their age, height, slim built or fat? All these info will help the police.

Could yr dad identify any of them? All it takes is to identify one and if police is able to catch one of them the rest will be easy. So do any of them got any tattoo yr dad can recall? Their age, height, slim built or fat? All these info will help the police.

will ask him later when he wake up. thanks

do you think can request the police to see the surveillance camera there? not sure how to go about

do you think can request the police to see the surveillance camera there? not sure how to go about

You may suggest but I think they will know what to do. Where were they trying to go as in destination? That could be a clue as to where they are staying.

There are fractures and 5 people are involved, I believe the cops will have to act on the case! If there are any images from any car cams would be good!

Edited by Fitvip

if anyone driving around the geylang district managed to capture 5 men beating up a cab driver, please send me the picture.

thanks

if anyone driving around the geylang district managed to capture 5 men beating up a cab driver, please send me the picture.

thanks

might be good if u can post the approximate time n road name where the incident happened.

and put more details in your thread title.

maybe also get the newspapers involved. Wan Bao, straits times, CNA etc.

I think the police should know what resources they can mobilize to help progress the case. What you can do is perhaps try to help your father recall and provide as much information to the police as possible, such as their appearance, clothes, destination they intended to head to, etc. Your father can even keep a lookout himself when he drives past that area again.

You can appeal for witness by asking around in that area, too? Also, get an in-car camera installed in your father's taxi.

Hope the police catch the few foreign trash soon. We are too crowded here to accomodate such unwelcome guests.

Turbocharged

This is a case of unlawful assembly aka rioting since it comprises 5 subjects. Just need to lodge a Police report, get the medical report form to hospital for checks and provide information/leads to the Police.

Is your dad receiving proper medical treatment? This is the most important aspect to me. Proper treatment will ensure that his injuries do not become more serious due to infection for example.

The second aspect would be prevention to avoid recurrence of what has happened. For example, advising your dad to lock all doors and winding down his window only slightly to converse with potential passengers at the more sleazy parts of Singapore.

Lastly, what do you wish to do personally? Are you seeking help to track the aggressors down in the event the police are not able to do so?

Hi All,

my father whom is a 65 years old taxi driver was hammered by 5 Indonesian men yesterday in geylang area, all because he told them that under the law, he can't ferry 5 adults.

his eyes sockets has some hairline crack and his arm also has hairline crack.

after 5 Indonesian hammered him, they escape

what can I do now?

please help

• Praise 1

(edited)

might be good if u can post the approximate time n road name where the incident happened.

and put more details in your thread title.

maybe also get the newspapers involved. Wan Bao, straits times, CNA etc.

ok, thanks, he sleeping now. Think tomorrow when he better

Edited by frenchfly

I think the police should know what resources they can mobilize to help progress the case. What you can do is perhaps try to help your father recall and provide as much information to the police as possible, such as their appearance, clothes, destination they intended to head to, etc. Your father can even keep a lookout himself when he drives past that area again.

You can appeal for witness by asking around in that area, too? Also, get an in-car camera installed in your father's taxi.

Hope the police catch the few foreign trash soon. We are too crowded here to accomodate such unwelcome guests.

this time he hurt, I am more afraid if one day something more drastic happens.

Cant stop working cos we not from rich family

↡ Advertisement