Average Insurance For a 2005 WRX

ClassiCars

Chey i think he just pick any of the used car in his dad showroom and drove off lol

One car profit more than 10k already, especially if his dad own supercar and expensive used cars showroom

lol... Well, he's actually paying off the loan for his car. He does drive other cars from the dealership sometimes, mostly conti.

↡ Advertisement

lol... Well, he's actually paying off the loan for his car. He does drive other cars from the dealership sometimes, mostly conti.

Still good, one of my dream is to open used car showroom hehe

Tell me for what? I'm not the wrx driver nor do I need to challenge anyone.

Tell it to the challenging guy.

Ps bro!. My message is for the bro who initiated the race. I think because my message is unclear and didn't state the recipient that's why you r mistaken.

For this, I up you 5 praise for my unclear msg.

Cool down ..... Abit abit want to jio people for "drag race" between Rex and Mazda 6???

Want to race or want to die, please go elsewhere, don't harm the innocence!!

I didn't say on our public roads, did I?

I just wanna make sure I didn't buy the wrong the wrong car that gets eaten by a B&B car nia. What for pay thru the nose for higher running costs of a Rex if a Mazda6 eats it for breakfast tio boh?

Edit: I ain't no egoistic person. I just like drag races and 1v1 reviews etc for knowledge. And to my knowledge, the Mazda6 (MPS or not) stock for stock does not eat the Rex for breakfast, hence the challenge (Pasir gudang or wherever).

Edited by Hotshot85

Mazda6 MPS is b&b car? [confused]

Comparatively la bro. Isn't it more like the 335 to a 318, compared to the massive jump between an M3 and 318? I meant, in that respect heh.

I just wanna make sure I didn't buy the wrong the wrong car that gets eaten by a B&B car nia. What for pay thru the nose for higher running costs of a Rex if a Mazda6 eats it for breakfast tio boh?

Edit: I ain't no egoistic person. I just like drag races and 1v1 reviews etc for knowledge. And to my knowledge, the Mazda6 (MPS or not) stock for stock does not eat the Rex for breakfast, hence the challenge (Pasir gudang or wherever).

still a childish talk.

Drive safe kid. Dont be impulsive

still a childish talk.

Drive safe kid. Dont be impulsive

I guess that means every form of competition is actually childish then. I mean, why would people wanna challenge the top guy, no matter which sport or field it is right? If someone suddenly proclaimed he can outrun Usain Bolt, you think there won't be a race to shut that fella up? But let's just agree to disagree, since apparently if its about cars its deemed as childish. I wonder why we need shows like Top Gear or etc then.

No one in their right mind will buy a GTR if a Cherry QQ can eat it, just sayin'.

I ate Sausage Mcmuffin with egg for breakfast. Cost me less than $10 with the coffee and some vaguely potato tasting stuff. I don't see any reason to pay more than $10k a year for breakfast.

So what if really a lower cost car outperforms a higher cost car? That isn't the only parameter. So what if one day you found out you bought the 'wrong' car? Send it to the scrap yard and then retreat to the mountains? How?

Comparatively la bro. Isn't it more like the 335 to a 318, compared to the massive jump between an M3 and 318? I meant, in that respect heh.

This is going around in circles and I have no flag to wave here since I don't drive an MPS or a WRX.

Just don't be surprised when people get all jumpy over these kind of "challenges" on a public forum, especially with the negative public image that a car like the WRX has.

So what if really a lower cost car outperforms a higher cost car? That isn't the only parameter. So what if one day you found out you bought the 'wrong' car? Send it to the scrap yard and then retreat to the mountains? How?

I buy my cars based on only these 2 criteria (that my budget allows):

1) Performance

2) "Comfort" or luxury

Obviously it would mean I had done my research wrong. Not about scrapping my car and retreating to the mountains. You can't be bothered, or it isn't important to you, doesn't mean everyone thinks the same. An opinion on a matter doesn't make it a fact.

It doesn't matter if its cars/bikes/washing machines/computer/sports blah blah blah. If someone challenges me on something, I will accept. That's just who I am. The self-righteous people can stick their 2 cents up their behind. No offense.

This is going around in circles and I have no flag to wave here since I don't drive an MPS or a WRX.

Just don't be surprised when people get all jumpy over these kind of "challenges" on a public forum, especially with the negative public image that a car like the WRX has.

Its okay, I expected such responses anyways. Probably the negative stereotype that people have over the WRX like you said.

No matter, I am who I am, won't change myself just cuz other people have a mental image of how everyone should act or behave or think.

Edited by Hotshot85

Woah, good depre leh.. Almost same as a lot of Lancer or under some Vios / City Vtec.. Even Swift 1.5 some also higher than 6/6.5..

May I ask how old your friend / NCD / driving experience / Insurance? If can't nvm.. =D

-Jeremy Clarkson! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] Can't up you liao, no power ..

True la.. He could be mature.. Plus, not all 20 yo are reckless drivers.. I'm in this thread coz I interested in the topic only, haha..

he is 36 at tat time, 50%. more than 10 yrs, if i rem correctly its abt 1.5k.

Race? On racetrack? Then it's good and keep innocent drivers/other public Road users safe.

Er.....hotshot has a point and I understand why he wants a challenge here to dispute the post that says mazda m - whatever can eat rex-whatever for bfast. The thing that needs to be clarified is whether it is at all necessary to prove who is right or wrong or both may be right or wrong or whatever because the driver is the real decisive factor over the car.

So, I suggest a truce unless one cannot sleep or eat or work or drive unless the race is on.

Even if it's proven true that Rex can also eat mazda m6 for bfast, so? What is the big deal? Not many of us here buy a ride to eat for bfast.....I mean, we dun buy a ride solely to race or win a race.

Hehe....no offense and do enjoy a safe ride anywhere.

Cheers

• Praise 1

Lucky friend! I ever thought of working as Valet or those send people home after club type, get to drive the higher end cars. But too lazy to take up PT job.. Haha..

Still good, one of my dream is to open used car showroom hehe

I will support you! But please give me discount! [laugh]

he is 36 at tat time, 50%. more than 10 yrs, if i rem correctly its abt 1.5k.

Thanks for the info! I think maybe around that age then I get the performance cars the insurance wouldn't be so killer.

Turbocharged

1 I will support you! But please give me discount! [laugh]

2 Thanks for the info! I think maybe around that age then I get the performance cars the insurance wouldn't be so killer.

1 Used car business can be quite dirty, that's why very few female want to get involved, and this may disappoint you when you find only sneazy looking men instead of chiobu serving you.

2 You can always buy a car in my name, I am old and insurance wont be high... [grin] if can help, I help, what are friends for?

• Praise 1

1 Used car business can be quite dirty, that's why very few female want to get involved, and this may disappoint you when you find only sneazy looking men instead of chiobu serving you.

2 You can always buy a car in my name, I am old and insurance wont be high... [grin] if can help, I help, what are friends for?

I don't care when buying car. When buying car, I want make sure the salesman know what he doing, chio bu but no brains to help me is no use.

Mai la, I scared, I buy the car, first day happy, then next weekend, car missing! Hahahaha..

Turbocharged

Thanks for sharing!

IMHO, better to upgrade from one level to the next.. BnB 100-125, then 180 then up up up.. If gave me a WRX at 18 or 21, I would probably wrap it around something in less than a year's time.. Though, that was me, not generalising.

Wise thoughts!! But if you really must jump the gun and own a car 250hp or above and skip the 100, 125, I can keep it for you / drive you around in it, until you are older. Promise will take good care of it before passing it back to you. [grin]

I don't care when buying car. When buying car, I want make sure the salesman know what he doing, chio bu but no brains to help me is no use.

Mai la, I scared, I buy the car, first day happy, then next weekend, car missing! Hahahaha..

haha dun worry la...S7 has a E9 ok [sly]

↡ Advertisement