Hit and run at Yishun St 21 hdb open carpark turn-in

Boi2uncle

This morning around 10.20 am, a black Malaysian plate proton JGP1805 suddenly stopped and reversed after it turned right into the carpark turn-in, hitting my stationary car's right bumper. Bloody faggot reversed back into the main road and drove off when I got down from my car and approached him to exchange particulars. If any bros spot this car pls let me know. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

This morning around 10.20 am, a black Malaysian plate proton JGP1805 suddenly stopped and reversed after it turned right into the carpark turn-in, hitting my stationary car's right bumper. Bloody faggot reversed back into the main road and drove off when I got down from my car and approached him to exchange particulars. If any bros spot this car pls let me know. Thanks.

He turned & u follow behind him?

Then he reversed and hit the front of yr car?

If that he turn around and say he stop and u bang him, u also LLST.

Get a camera next time to avoid all these insurance fraud & disputes.

That's right bro. Got cam but suay suay the connector to cigar was loose and I didn't realize it was not on. Only got passerby witness who helped to rem the car plate.

Usually Malaysian cars that comes yishun, are usually will come regularly, my carpark at Ring Road got a couple of silver wajar comes practically everyday, will help you look out for this black car.

U can try po matah n ask customs officer to help u get the guy. But I suppose u will b disappointed! They have history of letting cars slipped by.... Haha

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

u already say MY plate, even if exchange particular leow he dun wanna pay u also LL. [sleeping]

• Praise 1

u already say MY plate, even if exchange particular leow he dun wanna pay u also LL. [sleeping]

True bro... as narrated by other bros in this forum, normally we have to claim our own ins first to repair our vehicle, then our ins will "try" to contact the msia car ins to claim back.. might take years for successful claims tho.... if ever....

So the moral of the story is dun get near any MY car if u dun wanna get into insurance mess... esp if driving into MY, then be extra vigilant and good luck.... [bigcry]

No way I could Siam as both our vehicle are stationary and he just out of the blue reverse. Seriously wtf.

The damage is still manageable. Just find it hard to swallow this grievance. Doesn't seem right that some idiot from a foreign land can drive their scrap metal into our place, damage our inflation laden vehicle here, and get away scot free, leaving us helpless against them.

Damn my bad luck.

• Praise 1

No way I could Siam as both our vehicle are stationary and he just out of the blue reverse. Seriously wtf.

The damage is still manageable. Just find it hard to swallow this grievance. Doesn't seem right that some idiot from a foreign land can drive their scrap metal into our place, damage our inflation laden vehicle here, and get away scot free, leaving us helpless against them.

Damn my bad luck.

Don't say My driver like that,even sing driver hit and ran without reporting to insurance co. you also llst

Don't say My driver like that,even sing driver hit and ran without reporting to insurance co. you also llst

when i see MY car, no matter how guailan they drive... no matter how u feel like catching up to vent your anger.... stay far far away.

In sg, they knock u, they dont pay, u suck thumb.

In Malaysia, u knock them, u dont pay.... parang lai liao.

Edited by Chrispie

Malaysian cars alot of them either have no licence or no insurance, if they have insurance, its very cheap and donno what level you can claim from their insurance. Best stay far far away.

going for respray?

Damn my bad luck.

Malaysian cars alot of them either have no licence or no insurance, if they have insurance, its very cheap and donno what level you can claim from their insurance. Best stay far far away.

Yes, I agree. Best not to follow their car in sg...kena suay lagi suay....govern should implementing insurance checking system before can allow them to drive in sg....pity we sg people...

Yes, I agree. Best not to follow their car in sg...kena suay lagi suay....govern should implementing insurance checking system before can allow them to drive in sg....pity we sg people...

Sad to say, our sg garment still sitting on it like allowing dark tint on MY vehicles, and now the insurance thingy issue .. at the end of the day, who suffer?

govern should implementing insurance checking system before can allow them to drive in sg....pity we sg people...

No more left for other systems, they already put everything into Road Pricing systems, haha

↡ Advertisement