Buying Headunit at Mutafa Centre

Kumweng

Anyone did purchase headunit at Mutafa centre before. The selling price is cheaper than outside but the sale told me is a export set without local warranty.

Do you think is a good buy?

please advise

kevin

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Bought a pioneer set. All my kakis also bought from there. No problem at all. 3 x cheaper than outside.

Supercharged

Bought a pioneer set. All my kakis also bought from there. No problem at all. 3 x cheaper than outside.

you go where to install?

Supercharged

i also bought one before.

super cheap for a double din headunit..

ya lah, no warranty, no refund..

Neutral Newbie

hi All,

just want to check if the cable harness compatible with different brands ?

currently using sony , wanted to switch to pioneer, thinking of DIY

thanks!

Anyone did purchase headunit at Mutafa centre before. The selling price is cheaper than outside but the sale told me is a export set without local warranty.

Do you think is a good buy?

please advise

kevin

I have bought more than 4 head units from Mustafa, for both export and local use. Haven't got any problem. If you ask for local set with warranty, it is bit costlier than the export set (appx $20). The SONY rep was there when I was buying something, they supply the same goods for both local and export, but to cover the cost on the warranty, they charge a bit more.

I usually recommend my friends to get it from Sim Lim Tower Century. If you need freelance installation, please contact my freelance installer friend Ah Meng at 97696215.

Price is pretty standard but installation work is good.

Regards

Dave

Neutral Newbie

Just bought a 2-din head unit from Mustafa... AVH-X8550BT ($575).

Everything working fine and did a self installation.

Everything for me is plug and play as I changed/upgraded from my old AVH-P4250DVD..

my rear cam working, gps working, 5.1 processor working too.. just merely swapping the head unit..

Neutral Newbie

Just FYI...

While walking and shopping around in Mustafa, I saw the AVH-X8650BT was already selling there, price was around ~$750++.

Neutral Newbie

Audi A3 – Smaller Can Be Better

Audi North America released their Audi A3 Sedan just a few months back, and we want to congratulate them on a product well made. The A3 is more compact than its bigger brother, the A4, but not by much. The car feels bigger than it is, gets extremely efficient mileage, has all the bells & whistles that Audi is known for, and all for a fraction of the price. A well Audi A3 is approximately $33,000 and it really seems no corners were cut to get the car down to this attractive price.

2015_audi_a3_sedan_20-tfsi-prestige-quat

So, if you are looking for a German sedan, but don’t want to rummage through your pockets, then the A3 is the perfect vehicle for you. In this case, it seems smaller is better. In fact, many car manufacturers are diversifying towards delivering smaller, more efficient vehicles without making sacrifices on technology and safety. The Audi A3 fits this trend, and it is definitely one of the cars you should look at if you want exceptional craftsmanship and performance, all for an attractive price.

2015_audi_a3_sedan_20-tfsi-prestige-quat

When you’re ready to start shopping for a new Audi A3, give NabThat a try. NabThat offers a free, nonbinding way for you to literally name your own terms for a 2015 Audi A3 without divulging your personal information to dealerships. Once you submit your request, several Audi dealerships will send you offers for the exact vehicle you want, and all you have to do is choose the offer that best fits you. Voila! You can use NabThat from the comfort of your home or anywhere with Internet connection. So, what are you waiting for? You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by buying or leasing your next vehicle from Nabthat.com.

If you have any questions regarding the Audi A3 or NabThat’s service, you can reach out to our friendly Concierge department at [email protected].

I have bought more than 4 head units from Mustafa, for both export and local use. Haven't got any problem. If you ask for local set with warranty, it is bit costlier than the export set (appx $20). The SONY rep was there when I was buying something, they supply the same goods for both local and export, but to cover the cost on the warranty, they charge a bit more.

1 year warranty for an extra $20?

I will gladly pay that for peace of mind.

:D

• Praise 1

1 year warranty for an extra $20?

I will gladly pay that for peace of mind.

:D

given $20 for a yr warranty..i dont mind..

a friend of mine needs to pay about $80 for a yr warranty...

bought before the pioneer speakers there.

simple 2 way speakers for a bargain price.

intending to get a set of the new 2015 single din pioneer head unit there soon.

↡ Advertisement