Insurance help !

Bring along your onemotoring.com.sg printed vehicle logcard.

Drive up to bukit Ayu Hitam (just before the border cross customs), line up along the left of the road are small insurance shops, walk into one and tell them you are getting insurance coverage for car to cross the border.

You are good to go now. Remember to keep all paperwork from Sadao border as you are deemed importing your car temporary into Thailand, Hence you are to return the paperwork when you are coming out of Thailand.

Have fun!

• Praise 1

you may ask the little shop there. However my guess is as I have mentioned, we are deem temporary importing our cars into the country. Hence we have no coverage.

any other help??

really no way to get insurance for sg car in thailand???

thanks !!!!

Maybe u can try asking the insurers in Thailand if they can cover you

What insurance premium you have in Singapore, thai traffic police wont bother, was stop by road block before they are not interested in our singapore insurance policy, probably the government has a stake in their local policy. That policy we buy at the border is 3rd party claim, you can ask for a comprehensive policy. Had a small accident before in Hatyai, the surveyor comes within half an hour on a motorbike and settled within an hour when both party agree and sign.

Ive driven there god knows how many trips already, the traffic there more polite then in Malaysia, just be careful, give way and dont speed. Hopes this helps.

Edited by KaKiLang

U get it before u cross into Thailand

Cross over oso have, more shops, you have to park your car behind the complex before getting your passport stamp and document done, just before you drive off, go get your insurance before you depart from the carpark. The insurance kiosk only opens 9-10am, take note.

Sure got road block along the route to Hatyai especially the protest still ongoing in BKK.

Edited by KaKiLang

Cross over oso have, more shops, you have to park your car behind the complex before getting your passport stamp and document done, just before you drive off, go get your insurance before you depart from the carpark. The insurance kiosk only opens 9-10am, take note.

Sure got road block along the route to Hatyai especially the protest still ongoing in BKK.

9-10am!!

i wan to get in ard 6am!

so cant buy insurance at all?

9-10am!!

i wan to get in ard 6am!

so cant buy insurance at all?

You can try before the sadao checkpoint on the Malaysian side, look out for those vans/taxi kiosk or mini marts or money changers. But I doubt they open so early.

sorry bros, i wanted to make a new thread but i don't have enough posts...

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=9980

Did anyone receive their insurance premium renewal this year and kenna increase in their base premium? I was expecting a nice 10% additional NCD, but because they increased the base insurance, the additional discount is effectively 2.5% only.

I am kaopehing to AXA, but i also want to do some homework. Dunno the article zhun or not.

Sorry to OP for going off topic!!!

Supercharged

Did anyone receive their insurance premium renewal this year and kenna increase in their base premium? I was expecting a nice 10% additional NCD, but because they increased the base insurance, the additional discount is effectively 2.5% only.

I am kaopehing to AXA, but i also want to do some homework. Dunno the article zhun or not.

happens all the time...

how do you think insurance company so huat last year?

Bro. screw them. I have 50%NCB every year and every renewal they increase. I changed insurance company. You still can get cheaper what u are paying now. Just need time to look in the net.

• Praise 1

haha i can't even praise the 2 of u for responding (not enough points)

Thanks bros, i am not gonna sit here and let them chop me like a carrot head. gonna hunt down alternatives.

Last year i renew with AXA, they only increased slightly. This year is just ridiculous.

haha i can't even praise the 2 of u for responding (not enough points)

Thanks bros, i am not gonna sit here and let them chop me like a carrot head. gonna hunt down alternatives.

Last year i renew with AXA, they only increased slightly. This year is just ridiculous.

Bro, I just renew my insurance from Citibank with 20% off premium. Look into it as I got very low insurance for my ride ( Turbo )