• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:28 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

sgCarMart Quotz is Singapore's most reliable online car auction platform.

For car owners who want to sell their cars to dealers, we take away the pain of going to multiple shops to ask for quotations. Car owners are able to obtain the highest offers for their cars through the sgCarMart Quotz bidding system which reaches out to over 500 used car dealers. More info at www.quotz.com.sg

We also provide a free car valuation service for car owners who would like an indicative quote for their car. To get a quote, simply key in your details at our free car valuation page, or post your details in this thread in the below format.

• Car model
  • Year of manufacture
  • Registration date
  • Mileage

quotz_topval1_912x342.jpg

post-143695-0-57954800-1406821031.jpg

Edited by Quotz, 04 July 2017 - 10:20 AM.

Selling your car? We can help you get the BEST price from over 500 dealers in just 1 day.
No obligation, flexible hand-over date, HIGHEST price guaranteed. Call 67447571 or visit www.quotz.com.sg
A subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:24 PM

msian
  • msian
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi, I hv a Kia Cerato Forte Jan 2010, I bought at price $52000 with Including COE $18502

I would like to know how much I can get back for COE rebate and PARF if I sell my car now.

my monthly installment is $544 for 10 yrs.

COE expired at 2020 Jan.

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Msian,

You can check your Parf rebate and COE rebate at

https://vrl.lta.gov....bateBeforeDeReg

If you have the intention at selling your car and will like to know how much your car can fetch, please feel free to call us at 67447571 or submit an online enquiry form through http://www.quotz.com...e_valuation.php for free valuation.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

sgCarMart Quotz

Selling your car? We can help you get the BEST price from over 500 dealers in just 1 day.
No obligation, flexible hand-over date, HIGHEST price guaranteed. Call 67447571 or visit www.quotz.com.sg

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:20 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Despite the world cup and school holidays distractions, a healthy 5,304 used cars changed hands in the month of June-2014. This is excluding the cars that were de-registered for scrap or export.

July figures should be higher. Refer to our first post if you would like a free car valuation.

Untitled-1.png

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:26 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

As per our predictions, July figures for used car transfers are much higher.
In fact, at 6,036 cars transferred, they have hit a year's high.

Market sentiments is that car buyers are snapping up cars more than 7 years old in anticipation that COE prices will drop next year. They can then switch to new cars at little value lost on their existing car.

August's numbers should drop a little, but somewhat similar to July's figures since nothing much has changed.
A lackluster equities and property market could put a dampener on car buyers.

Refer to our first post if you would like a free car valuation.

Untitled-2.png

Edited by Quotz, 12 August 2014 - 12:27 PM.

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:31 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Our predictions are right again for August. Sales volume of used cars have decreased by 3% compared to July.

Market sentiments of used car still remains the same. Car buyers are snapping up older cars in anticipation of a COE price plunge next year.

September volume should be somewhat similar to August, but if we had to make a definite call, we would say that volume will go up marginally due to September being a month that traditionally sees a high volume of de-registration.

Refer to our first post if you would like a free car valuation.

Untitled-3.png

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:00 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

September used car transaction volumes went up significantly. By 8.8% to be exact.

October volumes are almost sure to drop as government has already announced that COE quota from Nov-2014 to Jan-2015 will be increased.

The Cat A increase is 22% while the Cat B increase is 12.7%.

Many buyers will be sitting on the sidelines to await a large fall in the COE prices.
The large fall may or may not happen, but October volumes will suffer.

Untitled-4.png

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:49 AM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Oct used car transaction rates dropped by 2%, which is much lesser than we expected.

This is due to COE prices remaining strong, perhaps due to pent-up demand.

Buyers are thus pushed into buying 2nd-hand cars which are slightly cheaper. 

We believe this will carry on till Jan-2015 (till CNY orders close).

However, we urge car buyers who can wait, to carry on holding out for a fall in COE prices.

We believe that the government will release a large number of COE after Feb-2015.
Supporting reasons include :
- increasing number of deregistrations in past few months.
- General Elections is coming soon, and some votes could be won with lower cost of car ownership
COE prices will then be due for a significant correction.

Untitled-2.png

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:12 AM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Large drop of 7.8% in used car transactions for Nov.

This could mean that many buyers are waiting on the sidelines in view of high COE prices (and therefore high used car prices).

Word is that many dealers are cautious in their purchases knowing that Govt will significantly increase the COE quota in Feb-2015.

Car buyers looking to buy, we urge you to wait.

Car buyers looking to sell, you should sell now.

COE prices will correct once the COE quota announcement is made in Jan-2015, and your car value will drop.

Untitled-2.png

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:46 PM

Best07
  • Premium member
    Best07
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

• Car model: Chevrolet Optra Magnum 1.6A
  • Year of manufacture: 2009
  • Registration date : 29 June 2009
  • Mileage: 114000

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:55 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

• Car model: Chevrolet Optra Magnum 1.6A
  • Year of manufacture: 2009
  • Registration date : 29 June 2009
  • Mileage: 114000

Hi Best07,

Based on the information provided, the estimated dealer buying price is about $28K to $33K as of the current market.

Please visit our website https://quotz.com.sg/main/index.php if you have any intention to sell your vehicle, or you can call us at 67447571 to understand more.

Thank you.

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:53 PM

Best07
  • Premium member
    Best07
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks for the quote. Any fees for selling?

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:04 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Thanks for the quote. Any fees for selling?

It is recommended for you to use our auction bidding system to sell your car at the highest possible price. There is a $107 deposit (including GST) to be made. However, should we fail to deliver our reserve price and highest price guarantees. $107 will be fully refunded.

Please feel free to give us a call at 67447571 if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:24 AM

deniva
  • deniva
    Banned

hi, I hv a Kia Cerato Forte Jan 2010, I bought at price $52000 with Including COE $18502

I would like to know how much I can get back for COE rebate and PARF if I sell my car now.

COE expired at 2020 Jan.

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:01 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

COE expired at 2020 Jan.

Hi Deniva,

Please send in your details to http://www.quotz.com...e_valuation.php or call 67447571 to get a free valuation.

Thank you

Posted 15 November 2016 - 08:26 AM

Sharingannnn
  • Sharingannnn
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi. Not sue where to post my queries. Am a nookie in this. If not please advise where can I get my answer. Thank you.
I had a Honda jazz 2008 year to let go. But the catch is due to my own personal problem. I am unable to apply loan from banks if I were to get an 2nd hand car. Anyone with advise? Will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Posted 15 November 2016 - 02:23 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi. Not sue where to post my queries. Am a nookie in this. If not please advise where can I get my answer. Thank you.
I had a Honda jazz 2008 year to let go. But the catch is due to my own personal problem. I am unable to apply loan from banks if I were to get an 2nd hand car. Anyone with advise? Will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hi Sharingannn,

You may contact us at 67447571 to speak to our customer service personnel.

Thank you.

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:52 AM

doraemon69sg
  • Premium member
    doraemon69sg
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Car valuation Sgcarmart MCF premium member account, Feb 2009 KIA Cerato V2 quoted $22,000, refresh valuation took 1 week to update, quoted $15,500, wow 😳 the car value dropped 29.4% within 1 month, what kind of valuation is that? 🤔. Refreshed again, now waiting to see what will happen.

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:55 PM

doraemon69sg
  • Premium member
    doraemon69sg
    1st Gear
    Author Image

My car latest valuation updated on 10 July 2017, it has dropped from $15,500 to $13,500 within less than a month. I think very soon my car valuation will drop to parf value with still a year to drive.

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:29 AM

doraemon69sg
  • Premium member
    doraemon69sg
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Latest car's valuation as of 13 July 2017 at $19,500. Wow, it went up from $13,500 on 10 July 2017 to $19,500 on 13 July 2017. My car value actually appreciated!

Back to SgCarMart Quotz  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: sell car, sell cars, scrap and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users