Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
206 replies to this topic | 289 praises

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:58 PM

oolongcha1985
  • oolongcha1985
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

to all bros..i realized that after so much searching for saab cars..i dun find any price list for new saab leh..went to the website for saab.sg and all i found is create your own saab..saab 95 saab 93 so and so...i wanna know what is the price for a saab currently and is it still available as per say in the webbie..ie saab 95 aero version? if trans eurokars got bring in the model or not..coz now comparing which ride i getting ma..second hand or this new saab if is still availlable 

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:08 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

to all bros..i realized that after so much searching for saab cars..i dun find any price list for new saab leh..went to the website for saab.sg and all i found is create your own saab..saab 95 saab 93 so and so...i wanna know what is the price for a saab currently and is it still available as per say in the webbie..ie saab 95 aero version? if trans eurokars got bring in the model or not..coz now comparing which ride i getting ma..second hand or this new saab if is still availlable 

bro...for resales..here is one full list..

http://www.sgcarmart...N=0&VEH=0&AVL=2

1 Anonymous member praised this

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:14 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Just remember the old joke that if you want to buy Saab, you should get 2 at one go, as one of them will be in the workshop!

Aaronlkl praised this

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:33 PM

oolongcha1985
  • oolongcha1985
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

those resales i see is so tempting lol but if buy second hand cars, for me i would prefer 2011 model and above? why i duno..seems newer? hahahaha..saab i was looking at the 95 aero version..but i duno the price...

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just remember the old joke that if you want to buy Saab, you should get 2 at one go, as one of them will be in the workshop!

nope, you got it wrong.

this joke suppose to be the jaguar of the past.

Saab is a technological advanced car of its era. Given the same price segment, it will outrun any bmw although not in the handling compartment.

Edited by Hamburger, 28 March 2014 - 07:41 PM.

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

Phillim
  • Premium member
    Phillim
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Saab went bankrupt a while back and is now under a Chinese consortium, NEVS, although they are making petrol version 9-3's, their main focus is actually on new electric vehicles for the Swedish and Chinese market - and later to other markets.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:13 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nope, you got it wrong.

this joke suppose to be the jaguar of the past.

Saab is a technological advanced car of its era. Given the same price segment, it will outrun any bmw although not in the handling compartment.

Saab cars are for connoisseur who knows how to pick value over badge worship. It is no surprise saab car owners are a small community

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:32 PM

Juzzme
  • Premium member
    Juzzme
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Saab cars are for connoisseur who knows how to pick value over badge worship. It is no surprise saab car owners are a small community

I don't mind keeping it that way actually

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

+ is better for one to have a knowledge of what Saab is all about before getting one.

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:27 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

What does the TS wants to know about Saab other than price?

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:16 PM

SGCMsmallcar
  • SGCMsmallcar
    5th Gear
    Author Image

+ is better for one to have a knowledge of what Saab is all about before getting one.

hahaha here comes the saab owners....... Got to be low profile. If more new buyers than saab price increase. We cannot change to saab when we need to change cars. hahahhaha

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:25 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hahaha here comes the saab owners....... Got to be low profile. If more new buyers than saab price increase. We cannot change to saab when we need to change cars. hahahhaha

Don't worry, Not all are crazy like us....hahaha

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:29 PM

SGCMsmallcar
  • SGCMsmallcar
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yaman! Born from JETS! hahahahah

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:35 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

mine left 8 months.... though got minor problems.... but i sort of will miss the car or rather the power it gives....JZW tuning FTW!!

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:47 PM

SGCMsmallcar
  • SGCMsmallcar
    5th Gear
    Author Image

mine left 8 months.... though got minor problems.... but i sort of will miss the car or rather the power it gives....JZW tuning FTW!!

What problem bro? I have spare some parts. Might able to help . haha

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:49 AM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

haha other car owners think we are wierdos

hehe I thought you missed your accord euro ?

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:10 AM

Lycanthrope
  • Lycanthrope
    5th Gear
    Author Image

saab wagon version is nice too , jin chio

how do you rate on the power its gives , say smiliar turbo charged capacity  .. volvo t5 2litre turbo charged engine and saab 2litre turbo charged engine ... 

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:59 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

saab wagon version is nice too , jin chio

how do you rate on the power its gives , say smiliar turbo charged capacity  .. volvo t5 2litre turbo charged engine and saab 2litre turbo charged engine ... 

T5 is 2.5L, a T4 would be 2L.....corect me if i wrong.

A tuned 2L saab is way above a stock T5.

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:07 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What problem bro? I have spare some parts. Might able to help . haha

all small minor problems.... can tahan as long not fussy lol

haha other car owners think we are wierdos

hehe I thought you missed your accord euro ?

went to test drive a euro r....wanted to buy.... but somehow feels very different from my euro r.... now at a loss what to buy liao

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:00 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

T5 is 2.5L, a T4 would be 2L.....corect me if i wrong.

A tuned 2L saab is way above a stock T5.

Depends on which year...

Old T5 are 2.3 (250hp)  or 2.4 (260hp) five cylinders, latest T5 (240hp) is only 2.0 4 cylinders (basically Ford ecoboost I think)

PPC chip will give 299hp for the old T5.

Old S60R/V70R has 2.5 engine, 300hp.... 

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: saab, cars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users