Saab cars

oolongcha1985

to all bros..i realized that after so much searching for saab cars..i dun find any price list for new saab leh..went to the website for saab.sg and all i found is create your own saab..saab 95 saab 93 so and so...i wanna know what is the price for a saab currently and is it still available as per say in the webbie..ie saab 95 aero version? if trans eurokars got bring in the model or not..coz now comparing which ride i getting ma..second hand or this new saab if is still availlable

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

to all bros..i realized that after so much searching for saab cars..i dun find any price list for new saab leh..went to the website for saab.sg and all i found is create your own saab..saab 95 saab 93 so and so...i wanna know what is the price for a saab currently and is it still available as per say in the webbie..ie saab 95 aero version? if trans eurokars got bring in the model or not..coz now comparing which ride i getting ma..second hand or this new saab if is still availlable

bro...for resales..here is one full list..

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing.php?MOD=saab&PRC=0&RGD=0&TRN=0&VEH=0&AVL=2

• Praise 1

those resales i see is so tempting lol but if buy second hand cars, for me i would prefer 2011 model and above? why i duno..seems newer? hahahaha..saab i was looking at the 95 aero version..but i duno the price...

Just remember the old joke that if you want to buy Saab, you should get 2 at one go, as one of them will be in the workshop!

nope, you got it wrong.

this joke suppose to be the jaguar of the past.

Saab is a technological advanced car of its era. Given the same price segment, it will outrun any bmw although not in the handling compartment.

Edited by Hamburger
  • Praise 1

Saab went bankrupt a while back and is now under a Chinese consortium, NEVS, although they are making petrol version 9-3's, their main focus is actually on new electric vehicles for the Swedish and Chinese market - and later to other markets.

• Praise 2

nope, you got it wrong.

this joke suppose to be the jaguar of the past.

Saab is a technological advanced car of its era. Given the same price segment, it will outrun any bmw although not in the handling compartment.

Saab cars are for connoisseur who knows how to pick value over badge worship. It is no surprise saab car owners are a small community

• Praise 1

Saab cars are for connoisseur who knows how to pick value over badge worship. It is no surprise saab car owners are a small community

I don't mind keeping it that way actually

• Praise 2

+ is better for one to have a knowledge of what Saab is all about before getting one.

• Praise 1

+ is better for one to have a knowledge of what Saab is all about before getting one.

hahaha here comes the saab owners....... Got to be low profile. If more new buyers than saab price increase. We cannot change to saab when we need to change cars. hahahhaha

• Praise 1

hahaha here comes the saab owners....... Got to be low profile. If more new buyers than saab price increase. We cannot change to saab when we need to change cars. hahahhaha

Don't worry, Not all are crazy like us....hahaha

mine left 8 months.... though got minor problems.... but i sort of will miss the car or rather the power it gives....JZW tuning FTW!!

What problem bro? I have spare some parts. Might able to help . haha

Supercharged

Don't worry, Not all are crazy like us....hahaha

haha other car owners think we are wierdos

mine left 8 months.... though got minor problems.... but i sort of will miss the car or rather the power it gives....JZW tuning FTW!!

hehe I thought you missed your accord euro ?

saab wagon version is nice too , jin chio

how do you rate on the power its gives , say smiliar turbo charged capacity .. volvo t5 2litre turbo charged engine and saab 2litre turbo charged engine ...

saab wagon version is nice too , jin chio

how do you rate on the power its gives , say smiliar turbo charged capacity .. volvo t5 2litre turbo charged engine and saab 2litre turbo charged engine ...

T5 is 2.5L, a T4 would be 2L.....corect me if i wrong.

A tuned 2L saab is way above a stock T5.

↡ Advertisement