Saab cars

oolongcha1985

Hi guys, I just bought a 06 Saab 93 sportscombi last week and registered at saabstance. Any moderator in the chat? Please help approve my application :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

have had this large SAAB umbrella since way some 22/23 years ago,

........can't remember ever using it, still in good condition with a tinge of fade.

anyone interested to have this for free, just PM me.

post-127856-0-95949700-1439472957.jpg

have had this large SAAB umbrella since way some 22/23 years ago,

........can't remember ever using it, still in good condition with a tinge of fade.

anyone interested to have this for free, just PM me.

Tks Bro for the SAAB umbrella, just used it today and the feeling is excellent stepping out of my 95 with it lol!

Tks Bro for the SAAB umbrella, just used it today and the feeling is excellent stepping out of my 95 with it lol!

great for my ex-umbrella to have found a new owner too [laugh]

did you already secure the plastic top cap with super glue ?, I did inform Jeff when he collected it.

great for my ex-umbrella to have found a new owner too [laugh]

did you already secure the plastic top cap with super glue ?, I did inform Jeff when he collected it.

Oh he didn't mentioned of it but it was quite firm on.

BSR is very yesteryear for the many of us. Now we have a someone that specializes in SAAB tuning that enables customization to our own driving styles. BSR is a one fit solution but with local tune, we can custom it to our own driving and have the flexibility to tune it according to our needs.

- Fuel Economy (My best F.C. was 15km/L on a 9-3 Aero)

- Top end power for track

- Torque for NSHW sheer overtaking power

Took my stock 2006 9-5 on a slow cruise to find out its economy; adopting pulse and glide down slopes. The best is only approx 13.7 km/L

but only after 60 km of dull driving.

BSR is very yesteryear for the many of us. Now we have a someone that specializes in SAAB tuning that enables customization to our own driving styles. BSR is a one fit solution but with local tune, we can custom it to our own driving and have the flexibility to tune it according to our needs.

- Fuel Economy (My best F.C. was 15km/L on a 9-3 Aero)

- Top end power for track

- Torque for NSHW sheer overtaking power

Took my stock 2006 9-5 on a slow cruise to find out its economy; adopting pulse and glide down slopes. The best is only approx 13.7 km/L, but really 60 km of dull driving.

post-110591-0-94231900-1443002410_thumb.jpg

Hah! Go faster. On my SAAB 9-3 AERO, i managed 15Km/L holding a steady 110 km/h on cruise control on the NSHW without any pulse and glide with a full load of 5 onboard before. The Saab performs better at higher speeds. It is pretty commendable considering SAAB engine does not have any variable valve timing or so called 'eco' saving stuff.

SAAB has been on Turbo power for over 30 years already. Many of the competition only starting to jump on the bandwagon much much later.

Having said that, just whack the SAAB and let its potential shine. You'll find that your smile on your face gets wider and wider ALL THE TIME.

Happy Motoring.

• Praise 1

Bro, i thought you were eyeing the newondeo not too long ago? Now switch badge?

Hehe looks like buyers of these badges does look within the same range of cars when they shopping

Took my stock 2006 9-5 on a slow cruise to find out its economy; adopting pulse and glide down slopes. The best is only approx 13.7 km/L

Took my stock 2006 9-5 on a slow cruise to find out its economy; adopting pulse and glide down slopes. The best is only approx 13.7 km/L, but really 60 km of dull driving.

• Praise 1

as a ex owner, i feel the need to speak up..... :confident:

you do know you are abusing the saab in this manner of driving.

:grin:

• Praise 1

Was looking at forester, but ended with this 9-5

Bro, i thought you were eyeing the newondeo not too long ago? Now switch badge?

Hehe looks like buyers of these badges does look within the same range of cars when they shopping

True true ,

was abusing her for only this short 63 km out of the more than 1,500 km trip after top up just to see how it sips.

[:)]

as a ex owner, i feel the need to speak up..... :confident:

you do know you are abusing the saab in this manner of driving.

:grin:

Yupp, i went very fast the next day when on E8 toward terengganu exceeding 200kmph till my missus said enough. This E8 gas very few cars using it.

A very shiok drive especially coming back from Ipoh, exiting Jln Tambun till JB custom at a few mins shy of 5 hours, with 3 pee breaks. Waiting to see how many speeding fines I will get along the way.

Hah! Go faster. On my SAAB 9-3 AERO, i managed 15Km/L holding a steady 110 km/h on cruise control on the NSHW without any pulse and glide with a full load of 5 onboard before. The Saab performs better at higher speeds. It is pretty commendable considering SAAB engine does not have any variable valve timing or so called 'eco' saving stuff.

SAAB has been on Turbo power for over 30 years already. Many of the competition only starting to jump on the bandwagon much much later.

Having said that, just whack the SAAB and let its potential shine. You'll find that your smile on your face gets wider and wider ALL THE TIME.

Happy Motoring.

• Praise 1

Yupp, i went very fast the next day when on E8 toward terengganu exceeding 200kmph till my missus said enough. This E8 gas very few cars using it.

A very shiok drive especially coming back from Ipoh, exiting Jln Tambun till JB custom at a few mins shy of 5 hours, with 3 pee breaks. Waiting to see how many speeding fines I will get along the way.

i miss those days when my saab can go from180 on wards in a linear way that it does from 90-150.

Collecting my 09 9-5 Aero on Wed.

Got to settle some items.

I bought from Neo Brothers before.

Any other website to intro to buy parts?

Europarts.com and Rockauto i used before and find them good.