Suicide attempt fail?

Beregond

Taxi hit and run?

Cam car seemed to be going against traffic...

I believe its from cam car rear video

??

Taxi hit and run?

Cam car seemed to be going against traffic...

Car with rear camera, about to turn right lah.

But cyclist damn good can still run with his bike.

Would this be consider hit & run?

Edited by Jman888

Because of the road barriers the cabby could not see cyclist, neither could the cyclist see the cab. If the cyclist had gotten down to push the bike,he would have seen the cab. Sadly most cyclist don't. The road diversion work would have reduced the speed along that stretch to maybe 50 km/hr, which would have meant the cabby was also traveling too fast. The cyclist was very lucky and he most likely will do the same thing again on another day, likewise the cabby, simply because they do not see the consequences. This is the state of our road nowadays. As drivers we can only drive safely to prevent hurting people, but cannot do much about people who choose to take blind risks out of habit or convenience or making money.

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

This is kenna hit but still can run lah.

This type of idiots need to take license to walk. [:|]

Seems to me that the taxi hit the cyclist front wheel, causing the handle bar to twist and therefore fall immediately to his left. If the idiot cyclist were to cycle alittle faster, he's good bye today....

Alot of these cyclist like to talk over phone while cycling....

Seems to me that the taxi hit the cyclist front wheel, causing the handle bar to twist and therefore fall immediately to his left. If the idiot cyclist were to cycle alittle faster, he's good bye today....

he is like a cat, got 9 life, and wasted 3 i think LOL.

the car taking the video miss him.

2 taxis millisecs apart also miss him, apart from a minor bang.

Supersonic

Yesterday while making my way back from SengKang swimming pool. As I approached zebra crossing, a teenager on a bicycle zoomed pass w/o slowing down, oblivious to me with earphones plugged in......

I refer to these & associates as suicide cyclist. Many around Sin.

Yesterday while making my way back from SengKang swimming pool. As I approached zebra crossing, a teenager on a bicycle zoomed pass w/o slowing down, oblivious to me with earphones plugged in......

I refer to these & associates as suicide cyclist. Many around Sin.

Too many, remember the kid that initially cycle at the side of the road, suddenly do a wide maneuver and kena bang by a Estima? Too many suicide riders around....

Twincharged

Dunno why cyclists like to wear dark clothes and still don't follow the traffic lights.

But that taxi that hit him was going really fast also. If the other taxi didn't stop in time then he'll be hit already.

• Praise 1

this kind of people one day sure kena run down......

sooner or later....

+1. if they want to continue to cycle this way and think the farking world owe them a shit. that guy just need to be 1 sec faster and sure he will be killed. look at the video, looks like the car hit the bike but not him directly.

he should go back and check his insurance and see how much his loved one will get if he got killed on an accident like this. may be he reckon that he doesnt worth much.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

he should go back and check his insurance and see how much his loved one will get if he got killed on an accident like this. may be he reckon that he doesnt worth much.

Or maybe he just bought a UL or similar plan. [laugh]

Or maybe he just bought a UL or similar plan. [laugh]

if he just bought a plan, i will engage a PI to check and prove that its suicide, within a certain period cannot claim...

let him die also tulanz.... [:p]

jump down from bridge didn't die   [sweatdrop]

男子坠4米天桥 大难不死
2018年2月28日 星期三 02:50 PM
文/江欣如
来自/新明日报

57c3a0e5-1ab2-4cdd-bd26-636a1a45d8af.jpg
男子跳天桥,坠落在路隔上,惊动警方到场调查。(取自网络)

东海岸惊人一幕!46岁男子在东海岸高速公路突从逾4米高的天桥坠下,竟大难不死,捡回一条命,脚部受轻伤送院!

这起事件发生于昨天(2月27日)下午2时30分,地点是东海岸公园大道(ECP)靠近马林台第6座组屋附近。

据了解,这名林姓男子46岁,事发时他不知受了什么刺激,在天桥徘徊许久后,最后竟突其不意地从4.5米高的行人天桥跃下,结果坠落在路隔(road divider)上,捡回一命。

据悉,一名目击者发现男子跌落在路隔上后,立即报警求救。

男子身体多处受伤,除了脚部骨折以外,左脚踝也受伤,最后在清醒状态下送院。

民防部队发言人表示,下午2时35分左右接获通报,并派遣救护车送一名男子前往樟宜综合医院接受治疗,医院也接获通知待命。

男子究竟面对什么困扰?为何这么做?目前仍成谜,警方受询时证实,案件目前在调查中。

jump down from bridge didn't die   [sweatdrop]

4m a bit hard to die unless he lands on his head and break his neck or zhun zhun got car/lorry/bus come and bang him. Now didn't die will still kenna charge right??

Edited by Buadongdong
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2