Amazon Free Shipping to SG >$125 & Good buys

Mustank

Ended all item for free shipping ($125)??

Sob sob sob...

not all only some of the engine oil.

Supersonic
Supersonic
(edited)

Might as well get it from MXTradings.

Why?

It's half price on Amazon and MXtrading doesn't even list the ultra plat on their website. They are charging 16 SGD per quart for just the ultra.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Definitely not worth it to get 3rd party forwarder la. If you really want the 5w30 one, let me know. I have 2 more at home. Alternatively, you can consider this cheaper one too.

thanks bro,

only if you dont need it, then i get from you the 5W30.  Btw, are they plat or ultra?

the cheaper one you linked did not list bmw L1.... :secret-laugh:

Edited by Hamburger

Why?

It's half price on Amazon and MXtrading doesn't even list the ultra plat on their website. They are charging 16 SGD per quart for just the ultra.

What so good about Penz?

Supersonic

thanks bro,

only if you dont need it, then i get from you the 5W30.  Btw, are they plat or ultra?

the cheaper one you linked did not list bmw L1.... :secret-laugh:

This is the one I have. It is Plat and ultra.

http://www.amazon.com/Pennzoil-550038320-Ultra-Platinum-Synthetic/dp/B0123EL4G4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_4&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

You just let me know if you want it. I have quite a few stocked - can let you have 1 at cost (bought at 27.97 USD).

What so good about Penz?

I've seen good reviews. Beyond that, I honestly don't know.

But my pt is that amazon is 1/2 price of mxtrading.

Hypersonic

I have 2 unopened bottles of these to let go. They are excess bottles. Each going at $11.

Anyone interested please let me know.

Self collect at eunos.

post-1829-0-91276300-1462261693_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 1

This is the one I have. It is Plat and ultra.

http://www.amazon.com/Pennzoil-550038320-Ultra-Platinum-Synthetic/dp/B0123EL4G4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_4&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

You just let me know if you want it. I have quite a few stocked - can let you have 1 at cost (bought at 27.97 USD).

I've seen good reviews. Beyond that, I honestly don't know.

But my pt is that amazon is 1/2 price of mxtrading.

Thanks bro, later I pm you.

Why?

Don't like that leh. Amazon didn't pay freight and Singapore GST but we do, somemore we have to pay local rental for the warehousing, we making a few dollars margin only.

Oh i update the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum picture liao, been selling it for quite some time but always forgot to change the picture.

PU0w40.JPG

• Praise 1

Don't like that leh. Amazon didn't pay freight and Singapore GST but we do, somemore we have to pay local rental for the warehousing, we making a few dollars margin only.

Oh i update the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum picture liao, been selling it for quite some time but always forgot to change the picture.

PU0w40.JPG

Does it meet the bmw L1 spec?

Can't seem to find the label.

(edited)

Does it meet the bmw L1 spec?

Can't seem to find the label.

Pennzoil Ultra Platinum SRT 0w40 seem to met SRT spec only, no LL-01 spec.

Off my head now, Castrol Syntec 0w30 and Mobil 0w40 meet BMW LL-01 spec, let me later check the lastest made in Germany Castrol Syntec 0w40 that we just got in, see if it met LL-01 spec but i would think most likely it would as it is design for European cars.

You see if you have a program to enlarge the photo for this https://www.facebook.com/Mxtradings-903536949740549/

While i go back and look at the original photo, see if can read the back of the bottle or i just ask Nicholas take a look when he is at the warehouse.

Edited by Trex101
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

I didn't mean any offence to you or any retailers in general but this is the way the retail scene is going now.

As a consumer, I can only say that I will go for what gives me the biggest bang for my buck and unless local brick and mortar retailers can offer something that Amazon and the other e-commerce sites cannot, then you will continue to lose more customers (this entire amazon thread is evidence of that).

BTW, just a slight correction: Amazon does pay freight, it just doesn't charge us for it. Whether it is doing so at a loss or not, I cannot say.

• Praise 1

How muchy and what may the volume be? :psychotic:

The castor syntec......

Currently on promotion. Castrol Edge 0w40 $55/5 quart bottle

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2