Amazon Free Shipping to SG >$125 & Good buys

Mustank

My girl was sleeping on my arm during her afternoon nap which lasted one hour plus. So I was bored and started app shopping.

In the process I found that for a pair of shoes I bought last black Friday and requested a refund, the refund was still pending! (item never reached them back??) Totally forgot about it and emailed the Amazon cos. Got a reply for my refund back few hours later.

Wow. How much did it cost you to send the shoes back and why did you send it back?

Missed this comment.

Oh it's a skechers leather shoe. The leather been spoilt by moisture during storage I think. It's like soaked leather.

Amazon move here will put pressure on local retailers

Details are scant on where its South-east Asian operations will be located in Singapore.

The Business Times reported that Amazon had leased about 100,000 sq ft in a facility in the Jurong East area.

http://www.straitstimes.com/tech/amazon-move-here-will-put-pressure-on-local-retailers

Jurong huat ah !!! :XD: :XD: :XD:

Guess we might be the next country out of USA to experience this?

https://youtu.be/NrmMk1Myrxc

• Praise 3

Share a amazon shopping lobang here:

Use your Amex card and spend more than $150, type AMEXSG25 and get USD 25 off your purchase... hurry! 

• Praise 2

Same price as Levi's black friday deal.

I bought mine from levis.com.

Should be arriving in SG next few days.

My one is :grin:

panda-jeans-73434336.jpg

I don't buy jeans often, but i prefer Levi's jeans. I buy the softer ones. Very comfy. 

Docker pants aren't that comfortable.

I like dockers for work pants. You have good online deal source for dockers?

Last time found good deal at JB premium outlet and bought a couple, but trying not to drive into JB as much as possible

I don't buy jeans often, but i prefer Levi's jeans. I buy the softer ones. Very comfy. 

Docker pants aren't that comfortable.

Last time found good deal at JB premium outlet and bought a couple, but trying not to drive into JB as much as possible

ah nope. 

I bought 2 pairs for casual wear 5-6 years ago in SG. Their promotion, i guess about 50/pair?

No Black Fri deals for them? But shipping ain't cheap at $8/kg I bought 2 pairs of jeans (me and wife), 3.8+kg

bought 2 pairs during amazon black Friday, now still selling at US $22.5 with free shipment to singapore. D1 for slim fit.

post-1109-0-55548000-1481275211_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Looks like a pretty good deal! Going to check my existing dockers sizing before placing orders. 

Thanks for sharing!  [thumbsup] 

bought 2 pairs during amazon black Friday, now still selling at US $22.5 with free shipment to singapore. D1 for slim fit.

attachicon.gifrps20161209_171803.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1