Recommend workshop

Ehonda

Neutral Newbie

Hi, can anyone recommend me a workshop good in fault find or repairing?

Driving a Nissan Latio, when marking a right turn (those traffic light junction), there is a clock clock sound from the right side, especially when go thru are some uneven surface .. the sound get louder .. the sound seem like coming from the front suspension moving up and down .. clock clock sound ..

Also when I going down the MSCP during a right turn, there is the clock clock sound, but when going up, no have such sound ..

Have asked my usual work shop to check during servicing, but it seem like they cant solve the problem.

Or anyone know what causes this?

Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

Driving a Nissan Latio, when marking a right turn (those traffic light junction), there is a clock clock sound from the right side, especially when go thru are some uneven surface .. the sound get louder .. the sound seem like coming from the front suspension moving up and down .. clock clock sound ..

Also when I going down the MSCP during a right turn, there is the clock clock sound, but when going up, no have such sound ..

Have asked my usual work shop to check during servicing, but it seem like they cant solve the problem.

Thanks in advance.

If u have a Tak tak sound when turning u sud check your driveshadts (CV Joint) for worn.

Clock clock sound might b different? Cud b some bushings worn?

Neutral Newbie

If u have a Tak tak sound when turning u sud check your driveshadts (CV Joint) for worn.

Clock clock sound might b different? Cud b some bushings worn?

Don't think is the driveshaft .. but suspect is some bushing worn .. so need to know those workshop that are good in this area ..

the sound only came in when I make a right turn ( those traffic light junction turning ) when there are uneven surface .. it sound louder when my speed are fast during the turn .. the sound kick in when the suspension start to do the work .. more like a Kee Clock Kee Clock sound ..

to melash & Richard_Peh . .thanks for the advice on the workshop .. probably will play them a visit .

Don't think is the driveshaft .. but suspect is some bushing worn .. so need to know those workshop that are good in this area ..

the sound only came in when I make a right turn ( those traffic light junction turning ) when there are uneven surface .. it sound louder when my speed are fast during the turn .. the sound kick in when the suspension start to do the work .. more like a Kee Clock Kee Clock sound ..

to melash & Richard_Peh . .thanks for the advice on the workshop .. probably will play them a visit .

Maybe just get a good honest n reliable WS to check yr Drive shafts(CV joints) n suspension n bushings.

Just to let u know.

I had a front end accident recently n sent my car for repairs at the Ins. Co. Appointed WS (Ah Lim Motor in AMK) n after collect car back a few days later i get a clack clack clack sound when moving slow n turning the sound more common.

I tried to open up bonnet n checked many things for loose screws/bolts n wires rattling against something but cannot find the cause. Till now I am living with it.

I prob wil send to my regular WS n raise up the car to check throughly from below but I am still living with the irritating sound.

It cud also b the lousy WS/Mech did not put something back properly (or sabo my car) n I hv this rattling sound when driving slowly. Damm irritating.

The ger there ask me to go back ws for them to check but I dun trust their mechs to touch my car again. Plus I dun hv time to keep going back to the WS to check this n that n dunno how long ty going to take. Waste my time.

Thanks in advance.

Try cheapest method, rotate the tyres, cos that solves the tok tok sound on mine.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hello,

You can try this workshop at Harvest @ Woodlands, 280 Woodlands Industrial Park E5 #04-22 Singapore 757322

DHM Otomotive Werkz

Look for Desmond.

Thanks!

Current workshop for my car.

Edited by hadouken

Can try Accord Auto Services @ #03-11 AMK Autopoint.

Very honest workshop. Managed to diagnosed my brake problem after a few workshops failed.

Good workshop will try to cut cost for your repair and give you further discount. I have one at yew tee industrial park. I recommended to my friend and they have lower quote than others.

Neutral Newbie

I don't usually bother to come out to praise businesses, but my experience with this workshop: Progressive Auto at Ubi has been very Tok Gong enough for me to do this.

The first time I experienced their honest service was when my car was making a screeching sound at low gear. One of the famous taxi company workshop told me that I had to do repairs that cost almost $2k, so I delayed the repairs. In the end when really bo bian, I went to Progressive Auto and the technician did some checks then just change belting for me costing less than $50 bucks despite spending 1 hour of his time doing the checks.

1 up already.

The second time, my car cannot start. So I called them and one of the guys came down with a battery. In the end after trying with a new battery and not being able to start my car, I only had to give them my car keys and they settle every thing sui sui for me. Cannot remember the price now, but it was also very cheap compared to my experience with other workshops.

So far 2 up.

Then recently, I went servicing and their admin girl charge me wrongly aka $75 dollars for filter as opposed to $25. Because overall servicing of $88 plus top up coolant $30 plus change filter was still within my expectation so I just pay lor. Then today their guy call me to apologise and want to refund me.

So I must say this for them. Even though their prices are not the cheapest, but because they only do what is necessary, all my future car servicing will only be done by them.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1