Car accident along airport road towards KPE tunnel 10/3/14

Fishballqq

Neutral Newbie

Hi people,

I am requesting for witnesses or video clips if you happen to witness my car accident with a company truck on 10th march 2014 along airport road towards kpe tunnel. I was driving along my lane when he hits me from the right side. Now the company is not reporting to the insurance and I am unable to repair my car.

Please help if you have the info.

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Hi people,

I am requesting for witnesses or video clips if you happen to witness my car accident with a company truck on 10th march 2014 along airport road towards kpe tunnel. I was driving along my lane when he hits me from the right side. Now the company is not reporting to the insurance and I am unable to repair my car.

Please help if you have the info.

Thanks.

if you took photo to show the accident happened in your lane, it's concrete evidence, no need any video or witnesses,

if the truck company refused to claim the their insurance company, you can report to your insurance company 1st, they will claim back to the opposite insurance company,

Neutral Newbie

if you took photo to show the accident happened in your lane, it's concrete evidence, no need any video or witnesses,

if the truck company refused to claim the their insurance company,you can report to your insurance company 1st, they will claim back to the opposite insurance company,

hi quantum, thanks for your advice. The truck tried to run away and I gave a short chase resulting in moving of the vehicles. Workshop is saying that I do not have the pictures of the real accident happening hence it might just be a 50/50 case. i

hi quantum, thanks for your advice. The truck tried to run away and I gave a short chase resulting in moving of the vehicles. Workshop is saying that I do not have the pictures of the real accident happening hence it might just be a 50/50 case. i

OIC,

hit and run without real video is very hard to judge the responsibility, hopefully your car is not bad damage,

if no witness and video, you have to accept the bad luck,

Neutral Newbie

OIC,

hit and run without real video is very hard to judge the responsibility, hopefully your car is not bad damage,

if no witness and video, you have to accept the bad luck,

just received news that my case has been cleared. Thanks quantum!

• Praise 1

just received news that my case has been cleared. Thanks quantum!

Since your case had been cleared, which mean that the other party is at fault.

Suggest that you further this case "hit & run" to the TP so that the other party can be investigated.

Just imagine your anguish and frustration if the other party went scot-free and you have to bear the full costs of repairs at no fault of yours.

↡ Advertisement