4 replies to this topic | 8 praises

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:10 PM

AhJason
  • AhJason

https://www.facebook...534117390036660

Not bad. Good try. but It's blardy cheesy  [laugh]

post-107101-0-22575900-1390871890.jpg

Kratoschumacher praised this
MCF's Resident Tok Cock King

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

Thaiyotakamli

Kao! That unker just get laid off by CPF Board is it?

Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:28 PM

Jamesc
    Jamesc

I also saw a stupid video.

The terminator.

Why send the soldier to save Sarah Conner the mother of John Conner.

Just send the soldier to put a virus in the Sky Net computer lah.

No need war, no one need to die.

Stupid video.

😂
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:37 PM

Ysc3
    Ysc3

Kao! That unker just get laid off by CPF Board is it?

maybe that fella had some steam to let off ...

but imagine this ...my uncle is a day shift taxi driver ... wakes up around 5 am or so ... sends me some vids on whatapps around 5:30am almost every day ... but I seldom open them ...

then this morning after I got up at 7am ... and proceeded to charge my phone and opened his vids ... old singers, weird advertisements, yesterday's flood ... then a video of 5 guys beating one guy ... end with the one guy being BEHEADED !!

knn ...what a way to wake up !! [furious]  :a-confused:

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:45 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee

maybe that fella had some steam to let off ...

but imagine this ...my uncle is a day shift taxi driver ... wakes up around 5 am or so ... sends me some vids on whatapps around 5:30am almost every day ... but I seldom open them ...

then this morning after I got up at 7am ... and proceeded to charge my phone and opened his vids ... old singers, weird advertisements, yesterday's flood ... then a video of 5 guys beating one guy ... end with the one guy being BEHEADED !!

knn ...what a way to wake up !! [furious] :a-confused:

Maybe your unker wanted to remind you that it's not bed of roses all the time. The body may be up but the mind may still be dreamy of the sweet wet dreams...time to fully wake up to deal with the real world.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Tags: cheesy and 6 more...