Grab/Ryde issues and charges

Yamapi

Lol, wondering how much will this COE costs...

bro, we must be creative and think out of the box mah, dont wait for them to feed us. I already order this one standby liao, this is call the "smartcycle",  the car-lite vehicle for the family man.   [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

But hor, as usual, just be prepared that soon, anything with wheels travel on the road will have to bid for COE liao.  <_<

surrey.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

this one alphard size MPB hor...

unlike my small size MPB with 2 wheels 18 speed but can sit 3 albeit squeezy

front seat for small kids only

:D

this one is standard 5 seater only, there is a long wheel base model that comes with an extra row of seat and extra pedals . But of course there is no stopping us to squeeze in any number of ppl, as long as it can move.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Why not juz drive to work?  Problem solved.

With your weight, you sure can sit 3??

can sit lah but very stressful on the brakes, drivetrain and tyres

[sweatdrop]  :D

This year grab/uber vehicle will need to install a decal for identification. Any1 know install where?

Probably just paste on windscreen nia. Like HDB season parking or road tax.   [cool]

Probably just paste on windscreen nia. Like HDB season parking or road tax.   [cool]

LTA say non removable and must easy recognize by commuters.  These 2 group of drivers will properly quit after decal.

1)those black taping rental co at car plate

2)those moonlighting

LTA say non removable and must easy recognize by commuters.  These 2 group of drivers will properly quit after decal.

1)those black taping rental co at car plate

2)those moonlighting

Cannot remove then paste another decal over it lor hehe.

Frankly, I don't see why we should not allow these chaps to use their cars when they are not on duty and certainly don't see the need to "shame" them with a decal.

assuming the average COE costs of the 1,000 cars is 50k each.

The daily COE depreciation of the 1,000 cars is $13.7k

And thats COE only

i did simple calculation........based on minimum monthly instalments for the car......let say $1000/month ×1000 cars. Thats $1000000 a month for something sitting in the carpark not doing anything! Thats based on $1000/month and thats not including carpark storage and depreciations!
  • Praise 1

Frankly, I don't see why we should not allow these chaps to use their cars when they are not on duty and certainly don't see the need to "shame" them with a decal.

We don't...

But those people who drive same one as urber don't want people to misunderstood them MAH.

I tell you, I kena a few times liao, esp during peak hours. KNN just open door and ask "UBER"? and mind you, mine is not even a uber common car. <_<-_--_-

Tell them yes then fetch them to some ulu place and drop them there.

Agree. After all they are not taxis.

more likely ask MP/ministars to plead for leniency in parliament, just like the second hand car dealers... oops pre-owned car dealers....

Good lor. Teach this companies a lesson on not being greedy. Maybe they will put this car on sale to minimise their loss on purchase and parking.

↡ Advertisement