Grab/Ryde issues and charges

Yamapi

i book an uber but the car came with different number, the driver told me she changed to a grab car but did not update uber [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

i book an uber but the car came with different number, the driver told me she changed to a grab car but did not update uber [sweatdrop]

Is this legit? Maybe the car that pick u is a private own car. No commercial insurance. Shd inform uber to get rid of pirate car

• Praise 1

Do you paid grabcar instead?. Must cancel user or not?

One question

The driver chio or not.

If chio give 5 star

If not chio give 1 star right

• Praise 6

Do you paid grabcar instead?. Must cancel user or not?

what she meant she used to rent from uber, she returned the car and lease from grab maybe she didn't updat her profile with uber.

she use uber app to accept the call and i pay uber.

• Praise 1

Just curious LCR advertising show $52 nett per day. Is it new car with minimum contract 3 years or 5 years?

Tough to earn a decent living driving Uber or Grab, unless you have little or no financial commitment like a home loan.

It's been widely advertised "Earn UP TO $5,000 Gross"

Minus:

Rental $50/day x 30 days = $1,500

20% of fares to Uber/Grab = $250/day x 20% = $50 x 30 days = $1,500

Petrol base don 250km/day at 12km/l on 95RON = $40 x 30 days = $1,200

Your costs = $4,200

You earn $800 a month driving like siao with NO medical benefits and CPF.

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 1

Tough to earn a decent living driving Uber or Grab, unless you have little or no financial commitment like a home loan.

It's been widely advertised "Earn UP TO $5,000 Gross"

Minus:

20% of fares to Uber/Grab = $250/day x 20% = $50 x 30 days = $1,500

Petrol base don 250km/day at 12km/l on 95RON = $40 x 30 days = $1,200

Your costs = $4,200

You earn $800 a month driving like siao with NO medical benefits and CPF.

Hmmm,,. based on your calculations above, your gross monthly should be $7500/ ($250x30 days)

you take gross home should be $7500-$4200 = $3300.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Hmmm,,. based on your calculations above, your gross monthly should be $7500/ ($250x30 days)

you take gross home should be $7500-$4200 = $3300.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks, you are right  [laugh]

Have revised the daily mileage to reflect the lower earnings.

Based on $5,000 monthly gross,

20% of fares to Uber/Grab = $167/day x 20% = $33.40 x 30 days = $1,002

Petrol base don 200km/day at 12km/l on 95RON = $33 x 30 days = $990

Your costs = $3,500

You earn $1,500 a month driving like siao with NO off days, medical benefits and CPF.

Edited by Vinceng

Its 5 weeks to be exact. and Lion Shitty Rental do not allow Grab job by the way. Good for you. Seem like you did not get the most out of your rental then.

How will LCR know whether the driver take on Grab job? Can trace meh?

Its illegal. You should report that, otherwise, you are sitting in an unauthorized vehicle with no commercial insurance. Its at your own risk, similar to a woman taking a stranger's car. There's already few cases of ppl "borrowing" accounts to drive, ending up being terminated. 

How will LCR know whether the driver take on Grab job? Can trace meh?

Yes, and immediate trace by account registered with LCR. Not rocket science.

Its illegal. You should report that, otherwise, you are sitting in an unauthorized vehicle with no commercial insurance. Its at your own risk, similar to a woman taking a stranger's car. There's already few cases of ppl "borrowing" accounts to drive, ending up being terminated.

Yes, and immediate trace by account registered with LCR. Not rocket science.

Grab share data with Uber/LCR?

i see, ok will take note in future. She is the same driver in the Uber driver profile though, just the car different.

Over supply, under demand

It's the other way round. 

Grab share data with Uber/LCR?

I believe on some occasion yes. My Grabby pal received a warning reminder from Grab once, when he was checking out some incentives scheme from Uber. He checked with Grab how come the reminder was sent from Uber number, and Grab counter staffs were curious too. Its a "mystery", but am not surprise. 

i see, ok will take note in future. She is the same driver in the Uber driver profile though, just the car different.

If different car arrives already can report to uber, even the driver is using uber account. The driver details, car make/model and car plate number must tally de.

Edited by 13177