• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
36 replies to this topic | 44 praises

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:12 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort

Surrounded by the sheltered waters of Malaysia’s Malacca Straits, AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort is a secluded tropical hideaway. Blending easy accessibility with a feeling of getting away from it all, you can also mix up relaxing time out with exciting urban days out.

Looking for exotic pleasures with different perspectives? On the shoreline setting, diverse dining and entertainment options, a beautiful pool and beach overlook the ocean. Stroll across to the over water palm to find rooms and villas stretching over crystal clear water. Relax with spa treatments and lazy days at a pool in the sea. Sip cocktails at sunset and to tantalise your taste buds, our palm restaurants dish up superb international and Chinese cuisine.

Get in touch with nature in spacious lush gardens. Hop on a buggy to travel around the beachfront resort and palm. Catch our shuttle bus to Kuala Lumpur for a day of chic city shopping. Visit the nearby Sepang F1 Circuit – home of the Malaysian Grand Prix. Meet rescued wild Asian elephants or get a good dose of culture by exploring a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort has an alluring tropical location along Sepang’s 22 kilometre shore. Featuring both a mainland beachfront setting and a palm structure that stretches out into the Malacca Straits, you can look forward to experiencing two views of paradise.

Received vouchers with regards to the above resort. Planing for June holidays.

Any member being to the said place, your commence please...

Thanks.

[wave]  [wave]

Attached Thumbnails

• AVANI Resort 01.jpg
  • AVANI Resort 02.jpg

Kratoschumacher praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:46 AM

2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Sepang area? Sounds like quite ulu. [:p]

1 Anonymous member praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:51 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

not cheap  [sweatdrop]

161823_120511124934002_STD.jpg

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort

Is this the ex-Golden Palm Tree Resort in Sepang ?

If yes, there's already a thread on it.....do a search and you can find more info on it.

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:05 AM

Tayspiderx
  • Tayspiderx
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Is this the same gold coast sepang resort ... been a couple of three years back when it was new...think could have changed hand and renamed Avani

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:17 AM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

saw my relatives FB photo when they were there if it is indeed the golden palm tree..

do not expect hotel level of interior.. afterall, it is a resort..

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:19 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sounds interesting. I think I'll check it out on my next Sepang track day - will arrange a whole outing for the family.
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

ChickenMob
  • Premium member
    ChickenMob
    6th Gear
    Author Image

my friend just went there in December...but heard that its not cheap...

the price on the very high side...will get actual cost from her..

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:17 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is this the ex-Golden Palm Tree Resort in Sepang ?

If yes, there's already a thread on it.....do a search and you can find more info on it.

Sorry, didn't know the same resorts and I thought Palm Resort in Middle East country ... [wave]

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So ulu resort Becareful later kena kidnap macam in Sabah
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:20 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not cheap meaning the resort should be quite nice and atas?

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sorry, didn't know the same resorts and I thought Palm Resort in Middle East country ... [wave]

Same resort, just the name has changed:

Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort (formerly known as Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort and Spa)

Source:

http://www.hotelclub...Resort-and-Spa/

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

ChickenMob
  • Premium member
    ChickenMob
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Err......not really that sure....usually if you trust the photos they post in their website, u will be in for a bid disappointment when you reach there.

I been cheated to many times by those beautiful angles and photoshops~~~~~

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:23 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sepang area? Sounds like quite ulu. [:p]

The area around the resort has nothing except for some shops selling swimming stuff, kites, floats, etc. Also there is a hawker centre. So you are confined to the resort (basically), or else you can drive to KL which is about an hour away.

IMO, it is quite nice and atas.

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:08 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

IMO, it is quite nice and atas.

So you mean you have stayed there!?   any pics? cant trust pics on the resort's website. [:)]

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Family villa about $400/night on Agoda. Undiscounted price is $800/night.

Yes, sounds high for MY, but if I were planning a special outing, I think it's worth it - if the resort measures up. Always wanted to take my family along to Sepang, but obviously can't push the car with them as passengers. This is a great alternative.

Attached Thumbnails

• avani.png

This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You going *Park Tor* with your Wife har? 😄
Its Not How You Pick Your Nose...Its Where You Flick The Booger...!!!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So ulu resort Becareful later kena kidnap macam in Sabah

If its so ulu, probably the kidnappers will give it a miss, as well. [laugh]

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:19 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So you mean you have stayed there!?   any pics? cant trust pics on the resort's website. [:)]

Ya, stayed there before. Pics huh - I got to find it.... [sweatdrop] But its quite the same as the website photos actually.....

I remember the shower room beside is a full length glass, overlooking the sea. So even if you do not draw the roller blind, no one (except the fishes) will see your body in nude taking a shower!

Night time can sit on the balcony listen to sea waves while slipping a cup of coffee. Its very romantic yeah.... [:)] If off the balcony and room night it be total darkness, can sit outside fully naked also no problem.  [:p]

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:21 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You going *Park Tor* with your Wife har? 😄

Not "Xiao San"???
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: road trip, avani, sepang and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users