Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort

Picnic06-Biante15

AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort

Surrounded by the sheltered waters of Malaysia’s Malacca Straits, AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort is a secluded tropical hideaway. Blending easy accessibility with a feeling of getting away from it all, you can also mix up relaxing time out with exciting urban days out.

Looking for exotic pleasures with different perspectives? On the shoreline setting, diverse dining and entertainment options, a beautiful pool and beach overlook the ocean. Stroll across to the over water palm to find rooms and villas stretching over crystal clear water. Relax with spa treatments and lazy days at a pool in the sea. Sip cocktails at sunset and to tantalise your taste buds, our palm restaurants dish up superb international and Chinese cuisine.

Get in touch with nature in spacious lush gardens. Hop on a buggy to travel around the beachfront resort and palm. Catch our shuttle bus to Kuala Lumpur for a day of chic city shopping. Visit the nearby Sepang F1 Circuit – home of the Malaysian Grand Prix. Meet rescued wild Asian elephants or get a good dose of culture by exploring a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort has an alluring tropical location along Sepang’s 22 kilometre shore. Featuring both a mainland beachfront setting and a palm structure that stretches out into the Malacca Straits, you can look forward to experiencing two views of paradise.

Received vouchers with regards to the above resort. Planing for June holidays.

Any member being to the said place, your commence please...

Thanks.

[wave][wave]

post-21853-0-65219700-1396577481_thumb.jpg

post-21853-0-97595600-1396577496_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort

Is this the ex-Golden Palm Tree Resort in Sepang ?

If yes, there's already a thread on it.....do a search and you can find more info on it.

Is this the same gold coast sepang resort ... been a couple of three years back when it was new...think could have changed hand and renamed Avani

Supercharged

saw my relatives FB photo when they were there if it is indeed the golden palm tree..

do not expect hotel level of interior.. afterall, it is a resort..

Sounds interesting. I think I'll check it out on my next Sepang track day - will arrange a whole outing for the family.

my friend just went there in December...but heard that its not cheap...

the price on the very high side...will get actual cost from her..

Is this the ex-Golden Palm Tree Resort in Sepang ?

If yes, there's already a thread on it.....do a search and you can find more info on it.

Sorry, didn't know the same resorts and I thought Palm Resort in Middle East country ... [wave]

Supersonic

Not cheap meaning the resort should be quite nice and atas?

Err......not really that sure....usually if you trust the photos they post in their website, u will be in for a bid disappointment when you reach there.

I been cheated to many times by those beautiful angles and photoshops~~~~~

Supercharged

Sepang area? Sounds like quite ulu. [:p]

The area around the resort has nothing except for some shops selling swimming stuff, kites, floats, etc. Also there is a hawker centre. So you are confined to the resort (basically), or else you can drive to KL which is about an hour away.

IMO, it is quite nice and atas.

Turbocharged

IMO, it is quite nice and atas.

So you mean you have stayed there!? any pics? cant trust pics on the resort's website. [:)]

Family villa about $400/night on Agoda. Undiscounted price is $800/night.

Yes, sounds high for MY, but if I were planning a special outing, I think it's worth it - if the resort measures up. Always wanted to take my family along to Sepang, but obviously can't push the car with them as passengers. This is a great alternative.

post-52704-0-98801900-1396609515_thumb.png

Supercharged

So ulu resort Becareful later kena kidnap macam in Sabah

If its so ulu, probably the kidnappers will give it a miss, as well. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement