Parking coupon sharing.

Knoobie

Sharing of remaining time on parking coupons  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Would you share your remaining time on the parking coupon if you're leaving?

• Yes, I would!
    • Why should I?
    • I don't put parking coupon.

Supercharged

I was wondering if any one practices this..

I personally when go out for lunch, usually I have time remaining on my parking coupon.. I will pass it to the next car that rolls up infront of me..

Haven't receive the similar treatment from anyone.. but well, why not..

so.. just wondering if anyone have same thoughts that such simple thing can share among drivers..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

depends on how much time left lah, if only 10 min i won't pass to the next guy later kena scold.

i ever put a coupon (cheat for 10min), went to the place i want to go, didn't open, went back to car, and pass the coupon to the next guy, he gets a 35min coupon [laugh][laugh]

Supercharged

depends on how much time left lah, if only 10 min i won't pass to the next guy later kena scold.

i ever put a coupon (cheat for 10min), went to the place i want to go, didn't open, went back to car, and pass the coupon to the next guy, he gets a 35min coupon [laugh][laugh]

TBH, I also always cheat 5-10 mins lah.. who doesn't!!

but always end up got remaining 15 mins or so.. I'll just ask the person if he want's or not and pass them..

who knows they may just need to cover that 15 mins and don't need to tear a 1/2 hr coupon..

hopefully can help them feel more at ease when they go tabao or buy 4d!!

I always overshot my parking coupon, how to share?

lol.. not even once you got remainder meh?

• Praise 1

TBH, I also always cheat 5-10 mins lah.. who doesn't!!

but always end up got remaining 15 mins or so.. I'll just ask the person if he want's or not and pass them..

who knows they may just need to cover that 15 mins and don't need to tear a 1/2 hr coupon..

hopefully can help them feel more at ease when they go tabao or buy 4d!!

lol.. not even once you got remainder meh?

Very rare lol

Supercharged
(edited)

my case is the combination of @jman888 and @thaiyotakamli

I mostly overshot. if got leftover also mostly 10 minutes, not worth the while to give.

but once I had like 20minutes, I did pass on the coupon.

Edited by Acemundo

I have this habit of tearing 50c coupon regardless, just to minimize the fine if caught, I believe a lot do that. [laugh]

So I wouldn't mind if someone pass me a coupon that have say, 10 mins left on the clock. I would be very happy. Happened to me once that I tore a 50c coupon, and found out 15 mins later that the restaurant I was going to was closed. So I passed the coupon to the next car which just came in. He also took it gratefully.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

always pass to people if got >10 min. ill actually walk up to them and ask them if they want. 100% of the time they will take. why waste $ ... only once teksi unker offer me, but hey ... there are people out there who will share! :D

I have this habit of tearing 50c coupon regardless, just to minimize the fine if caught, I believe a lot do that. [laugh]

So I wouldn't mind if someone pass me a coupon that have say, 10 mins left on the clock. I would be very happy. Happened to me once that I tore a 50c coupon, and found out 15 mins later that the restaurant I was going to was closed. So I passed the coupon to the next car which just came in. He also took it gratefully.

frankly speaking if someone pass a coupon to you, you will sure take. but whether you would use it or not is another matter.

my case is the combination of @jman888 and @thaiyotakamli

I mostly overshot. if got leftover also mostly 10 minutes, not worth the while to give.

but once I had like 20minutes, I did pass on the coupon.

If car beside u coupon expiring, would u put on his wiper? Lol

Supercharged

frankly speaking if someone pass a coupon to you, you will sure take. but whether you would use it or not is another matter.

Not really, I had rejected before cos I was leaving but the other driver thought I just arrived... hahaaa...

True, while I'm not sure if others would really use it, but you can be sure I would!

Supercharged

haven't tried that......I don't mind.

but it is just that my chances of coupon expiring with more than 20 minutes left is very rare.

you always go around car park to see people's car if their coupon expiring?? :huh:

regardless how long I still pass. sekali the guys just only wanna pang sai only, so not worth tear 30mins,,

but rushing to pang sai plus some waiting time, 30min just nice, you pass him 10 min later he kang cheong cannot pang how? [laugh][laugh]

Supercharged

thats very nice if people aka drivers would share.

helping one and another.

↡ Advertisement