Audi is the new reckless Ah Beng drivers' car choice.

Throttle2

Ok, thats it. I have seen just too many such Audi drivers, not to make this statement.

Today just 20mins of driving, have met 3 reckless Audi drivers spoiling for a race which i will not bite.

S5, A5 and A4.

Seems like it is the current ah beng reckless drivers' top choice

becos of the following reasons

1. Cheaper more affordable hp for hp compared to BMW, Mercy yet somewhat in the same prestige segment

2. Higher prestige than VW, VolVo and Saab

3. Turbo charged engines for many models makes for easy upgrades and mods

Driver is usually a fairly new entrant to the Conti scene (less than 5 yrs)

Driver always trying to prove a point, iwonder why? Inferiority complex?

I dont get that from BMW drivers generally. Never from Bentleys. Occasionally from some C Class drivers which i write off most of the time anyway. Hardly from GTRs, once from a Maser.

So can someone second my observations?

Maybe Audis have just gotten too common in the last few years?

Can these idiots just leave me alone to enjoy my Family car? Pwui!

↡ Advertisement

Ok, thats it. I have seen just too many such Audi drivers, not to make this statement.

Today just 20mins of driving, have met 3 reckless Audi drivers spoiling for a race which i will not bite.

S5, A5 and A4.

1. Cheaper more affordable hp for hp compared to BMW, Mercy yet somewhat in the same prestige segment

I dont get that from BMW drivers generally. Never from Bentleys. Occasionally from some C Class drivers which i write off most of the time anyway. Hardly from GTRs, once from a Maser.

bro....it must be your watch that is attracting them lar! They just want to see what you wearing for the day!

S5, A5 and A4.

Audi? They are nothing compared to Nissan drivers. Sunny will be the cars that I will keep a distance from.

Nissan Sunny? Sure? Uncles do not harm except for hogging. If you say Vios, Iam with you.

Audi? They are nothing compared to Nissan drivers. Sunny will be the cars that I will keep a distance from.

• Praise 2

S5, A5 and A4.

I do agree that a lot of Audi drivers can be pretty atrocious these days, but I tend to see more badly behaved BMW drivers than Audi. Then again, BMWs are more common too so that might be a factor.

Lexus very kwai leh.....

But not markX drivers le

Haha, my experience is the opposite. I always try to remain detached, not to get into others' way or bother about others' antics on the road and I try not to stereotype car makes, but I have on more than one occasion noticed and remarked to my passengers that lots of Lexus drivers shouldn't even be on the road. I've seen lots of Lexus drivers to be reckless, rude and completely lacking in situational awareness, and this is based on my observations in Singapore and in Hong Kong too.

Never noticed Mark X drivers behaving all that badly too. They aren't that commonly seen, so maybe that comes into play, but the ones I saw while driving never did anything really overboard.

No offence to Lexus drivers here who are good, decent drivers. My remarks are only targeted at those clowns who can't, or won't, drive properly.

• Praise 3

I think its porsche that abit reckless. Every 5 porsche i see only 1 guai guai type, is that u Mr @Throttle2?

Nothing is observed on Lexus?

I think vw Golf and scirocco still remain one of the reckless one in the road

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2