Confinement Meals

IDrago

Guys

Anyone has recommendations for good confinement meals delivery services?

We will not be considering having a confinement lady.

I know perhaps this isn’t the best place to ask, but my wife is already asking in mother’s forums, just wanna get it settled quick

So experienced dads, please come forth and help a dad to be

Thanks

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I have seen some food catering supply confinement food. Maybe you could Google.

yah think they also have confinement menu.

Who is taking care of your wifey? No confinement lady, then your mum or MIL?

If they are taking care, think they should know.

Lots of ginger with chicken .... papaya soup, etc.

Who is taking care of your wifey? No confinement lady, then your mum or MIL?

If they are taking care, think they should know.

Lots of ginger with chicken .... papaya soup, etc.

I am taking care of her together with my mum, would prefer ordering from caterers thou

Turbocharged

Thompson Medical Centre has pretty good confinement food, you can try.

As for more advise. I find motherhood forums either more ghosttown than MCF or more messy than MCF with alot of trolls and tikopeh.

You go FB to get more answers. Look for the "Mummys Market" (not mummy market or mummy markets or mommy market)

Thompson Medical Centre has pretty good confinement food, you can try.

As for more advise. I find motherhood forums either more ghosttown than MCF or more messy than MCF with alot of trolls and tikopeh.

You go FB to get more answers. Look for the "Mummys Market" (not mummy market or mummy markets or mommy market)

Thanks, will do so...

Thomson confinement food ard 1800 for 28days. Quite ok. I heard from the talk menu design with the tcm in mind. Gone for the food tasting. U can sign for their food tasting before deciding.

normally not fantastic..... cannot compared to own cooking. Tried Natal essential before. just ok. But rather have that than a confinement nanny. dun have good experience with them,

For confinement you can double boil Martell + 1 chicken drumstick(w/o skin) 1 litre Martell to be divided into 3 times(don't add water). Double boil time is about 5~6 hours to be taken before going to sleep. Can cook this at about 10 days after child birth, 2 times a week for 3 weeks. If you use XO is even better.

Hi Guys... a quick one... Is my wife able to eat "normal" stuffs like chicken rice, prawn noodles, mee soto and bak chor mee...etc during confinement?

Thanks