Reverse camera with display

I-love-xl

Any recommendations where to get one with good resolution display? Willingly to consider GPS unit with ability to display reverse too. However, at a tight budget here.

Dont have a HU with video and no intention to get one.

↡ Advertisement

Looking for similar requirements as above. Want to change to pioneer double din with reverse camera. Budget Ard 500. Might want to change the 4 default speakers also. Car is 7 yr old hyundai accent. Thanks

Looking for similar requirements as above. Want to change to pioneer double din with reverse camera. Budget Ard 500. Might want to change the 4 default speakers also. Car is 7 yr old hyundai accent. Thanks

my car has pioneer double din installed by prev owner.

I got this reverse cam fm ebay and plug in. cost sgd25 or so. Works well, and my car-owner frens commented the video image is really good.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/CCD-SONY-Car-Rear-Reverse-Camera-SUBARU-FORESTER-OUTBACK-IMPREZA-SEDAN-/330659919154?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4cfcddf532\

be sure that the reverse cam u get uses a ccd chip, for better image quality.

however, strictly speaking, the one I installed is deemed illegal as the normal rear licence plate light is replaced with a LED [crazy] .

Did u install at a shop or diy? If diy,how did u manage the wiring and the hole for the camera? Sorry soo many questions. Thanks

Lol last time when no car, always wanted to do these stuff by myself but once buy car scared to touch these things.

Did u install at a shop or diy? If diy,how did u manage the wiring and the hole for the camera? Sorry soo many questions. Thanks

Lol last time when no car, always wanted to do these stuff by myself but once buy car scared to touch these things.

did at proper wkshop.