Car Wash 2nd Link

Sunnyday76

Hi bros, just wondering any of you know if the petrol stations just before reach back SG customs at 2nd Link at the last R&R stop provide car wash? Been quite a few years since I last used 2nd link, but I remember there are some petrol stations (I think is petronas, shell and caltex) which we can pump as the last pumping stop, just before we continue back to SG customs. Thanks for your help!!

↡ Advertisement

Oic. Then usually where can car wash if going back to SG via 2nd link? I did a google search and apparently, people say can go to Bukit Indah and Gelang Patah for car wash. Problem is the info's quite dated and sketchy directions. Any bros here can advise?

Supercharged

Oic. Then usually where can car wash if going back to SG via 2nd link? I did a google search and apparently, people say can go to Bukit Indah and Gelang Patah for car wash. Problem is the info's quite dated and sketchy directions. Any bros here can advise?

The nearest township is Bukit Indah or Geylang Patah. There sure have some car wash shops. But within these townships where exactly are the car wash shops I don't know and never tried them before.

Usually people who want to do car wash will make a detour to JB, or nearby towns (G Patah and B Indah included) for meals/petrol/car wash, then return SG via Causeway/2nd Link.