2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

My friend had Honda Jazz and he really liked it. I actually love hondas too, so maybe I'll get her on some deal lease at DSRLeasing, but dno yet tbh.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Dislike 2

(edited)

Recently saw many new Jazz on the road after i sold off my car.

Anyone interested to buy philips white Led spotlight? Also selling Helix speakers + twisters, soundstream amp, led tail lights.

Interested pls pm me. Everything must go!!!!

Edited by Cheesecake006
  • Praise 1

Called up KM just to check how much is their 30k servicing for Jazz, they quoted a whopping $289++ just for engine oil and oil filter. This is daylight robbery especially when a normal servicing like this can be done for slightly over a hundred outside.

Called up KM just to check how much is their 30k servicing for Jazz, they quoted a whopping $289++ just for engine oil and oil filter. This is daylight robbery especially when a normal servicing like this can be done for slightly over a hundred outside.

Car under warranty?

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Anything to do with AD confirmed daylight robbery de. But there are still many people like to go back AD to do servicing, maybe servicing at AD can be trusted?! So pay higher is ok. Lol.

Car under warranty?

Opted out of free servicing for discount. 30k servicing i will do outside, that extra almost $200 can spend on better things outside.

Anything to do with AD confirmed daylight robbery de. But there are still many people like to go back AD to do servicing, maybe servicing at AD can be trusted?! So pay higher is ok. Lol.

Some vehicle owners have had bad experience kana slaughtered by outside mechanics, so they would rather pay more for a peace of mind.

AD workshop needs to buy coffee powder, and pay coffee auntie's salary mah, so much charge more lor.

• Praise 1

That's generally been the rate for normal servicing at KM. Major servicing is even higher, at least $400 above.

Depends on individual preference I guess, always gone back to KM for peace of mind. Like someone mentioned, some outside workshops may offer cheap price to attract you but during servicing will find many "problems" to jack up the costs. 

• Praise 2

That's generally been the rate for normal servicing at KM. Major servicing is even higher, at least $400 above.

Depends on individual preference I guess, always gone back to KM for peace of mind. Like someone mentioned, some outside workshops may offer cheap price to attract you but during servicing will find many "problems" to jack up the costs.

Bro, $400 can do almost 2 years of servicing for some people outside.

Bro, $400 can do almost 2 years of servicing for some people outside.

Yeah I know it's not cheap. Maybe I look at it as paying for extra insurance and hopefully having less problems in the long run, especially for first owner. If it were a second-hand car, then I would be inclined to go outside workshop.  

Yeah I know it's not cheap. Maybe I look at it as paying for extra insurance and hopefully having less problems in the long run, especially for first owner. If it were a second-hand car, then I would be inclined to go outside workshop.

Our car becomes second hand the moment we drive away from the showroom lol
  • Praise 1

Seems like KM is not selling the Jazz 1.5 this moment. Are they waiting for the new facelift version?

• Praise 1

Price list of new 2017 face lift jazz 1.3 and 1.5 out at kah motor Web site.

The facelift 1.5 is at $101k! 

• Praise 2

The 1.3l Jazz has a $10k VES rebate whilst the 1.5l is neutral as the delivery date quoted is Jan 2018 so it seems the 1.3l gets a higher rebate under this new VES scheme whist the 1.5l goes from a $5k rebate to 0 n thus the price diff between the 2 has widened to $10k but then again that means the 2 cars are priced similarly if the VES is removed?

• Praise 4