• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1633 replies to this topic | 5,589 praises

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

ren_yeo
  • Premium member
    ren_yeo
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Honda's a genius in churning out state-of-the-art small cars.

Here's why. 

The 2014 Honda Jazz is 4cm shorter but it offers 138 liters more cabin-space volume and nearly 13cm of extra rear legroom - compared to the predecessor.

Here's how Honda engineers eked out extra room in a shorter car.

For starters, Jazz's wheelbase has been stretched further apart by 3cm allowing its rear seat bench to move back outwardly by 7.6cm. Next, engineers made the centrally-mounted fuel tank located beneath the front seats thinner liberating more space for passengers but retains the same liter-volume as previous models.

Plus, the new Jazz could be served in a hedonic shade of lemonade yellow to go with its packaging.

773926df88cd2c5eabf9df26f557a2d6_zpsfe0b

Edited by Ragingbull, 01 August 2016 - 11:57 AM.

Vinyl, Kratoschumacher and 4 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:46 PM

2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The front looks ugly, and this yellow looks ugly also.
Thaiyotakamli and 4 Anonymous members praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile.
Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:10 PM

lausai88
  • Premium member
    lausai88
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the previous model looks better

4 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Supercharged
    Author Image

typical crap honda styling

5 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:39 PM

Michaelphua
  • Michaelphua
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Nice car made even better

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:06 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

side profile questionable

Thaiyotakamli and 3 Anonymous members praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:23 PM

Jordanplus
  • Premium member
    Jordanplus
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Cannot make it.
5 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Recent honda cars design all cannot make it lo. How many brand new civic, accord and crv can you see on the road?
2 Anonymous members praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile.
Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:01 AM

Bavarian
Haha. Kia.
Thaiyotakamli and 3 Anonymous members praised this
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:44 AM

TRD
  • TRD
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

looks a little bit like KIA  [thumbsdown]  [:(]

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:29 PM

ren_yeo
  • Premium member
    ren_yeo
    1st Gear
    Author Image

It's not a van. Or a Volvo estate. But the '15 Jazz. Where have all the chairs gone?!

a038057f984b5491a6aaf8bda51b7fb6.jpg
3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Honda's a genius in churning out state-of-the-art small cars.

Here's why. 

The 2014 Honda Jazz is 4cm shorter but it offers 138 liters more cabin-space volume and nearly 13cm of extra rear legroom - compared to the predecessor.

Here's how Honda engineers eked out extra room in a shorter car.

For starters, Jazz's wheelbase has been stretched further apart by 3cm allowing its rear seat bench to move back outwardly by 7.6cm. Next, engineers made the centrally-mounted fuel tank located beneath the front seats thinner liberating more space for passengers but retains the same liter-volume as previous models.

Plus, the new Jazz could be served in a hedonic shade of lemonade yellow to go with its packaging.

773926df88cd2c5eabf9df26f557a2d6_zpsfe0b

MIT?

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:55 PM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

MIT?

From what I know, only the Accord and City are MIT, stand corrected though. 

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:54 PM

Ericongy
  • Premium member
    Ericongy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

not only honda, MIJ in general din come out with pretty bnb car for sometime, maybe the new vios was an exception? i duno.... but beauty is really in eyes of the beholder... unless no one buys it, we can't say everyone finds it ugly.

however, one thing i find is MIJ technology or i would say, durability is still some what better den MIK as i find some people finding problem with 4-5yo avente and forte but yet to see any complain abt fit yet...

i am comparing these 3 models coz i remember 4-5yrs ago a few of my friends were thinkering between these models and most went for MIK except 1 bought a fit.

4-5 yrs on, the fit owner have no major complain yet...but a couple of MIK owners did find some steering problem...

of coz my findings are far from conclusive, just an exprience to share..

Spring and 3 Anonymous members praised this
I am Banned but I am not banned

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:18 PM

Vinyl
  • Premium member
    Vinyl
    4th Gear
    Author Image

For practical reasons, this car is slightly bigger than before, still as reliable as ever and pricing is still considered good value. Still a worthy purchase if you put looks aside.

If looks top your priority, go for Mazda 3 or A-class.

Spring and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:24 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    6th Gear
    Author Image

not only honda, MIJ in general din come out with pretty bnb car for sometime, maybe the new vios was an exception? i duno.... but beauty is really in eyes of the beholder... unless no one buys it, we can't say everyone finds it ugly.

however, one thing i find is MIJ technology or i would say, durability is still some what better den MIK as i find some people finding problem with 4-5yo avente and forte but yet to see any complain abt fit yet...

i am comparing these 3 models coz i remember 4-5yrs ago a few of my friends were thinkering between these models and most went for MIK except 1 bought a fit.

4-5 yrs on, the fit owner have no major complain yet...but a couple of MIK owners did find some steering problem...

of coz my findings are far from conclusive, just an exprience to share..

+ 1 here! Six years on, only the a/c indicator light blown! [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

I am from GD1 to GE6, and now eyeing the next FIT!

Edited by Fitvip, 14 April 2014 - 06:25 PM.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:51 AM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

found this short video of the new Fit. while the design is still a very personal preference, the clever use of space by the designers is unquestionable.

Thaiyotakamli, Marcostan, Spring and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:09 AM

Stooky
  • Stooky
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Saw the new 2014 Honda Fit at Sengkang yesterday. Its quite ugly. The previous model is better

3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:17 AM

Baal
  • Baal
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Based on post 11, seems that the boot is large for hatch. Somewhat quasi wagon. I believe this model 1.5 is GDI. 

Thaiyotakamli and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:56 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Interior same, design getting ugly but space is massive!
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Honda Jazz

Honda Jazz  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by AhBeanBearBearChong  |  Neutral Newbie

Most reliable car I've owned!

Comfort level of the vehicle, leather seats that are made to perfection. Amount of space is bigger than any normal hatchback

Honda Jazz

Honda Jazz  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Lok666  |  3rd Gear

You'll never go wrong with a Jazz

Drove the second gen Jazz previously for about 6 years and have to say that it was a very reliable car which gave me no major problems except for the usual wear and tear. When I first started thinking about changing cars last year, I init... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Honda Fit, Honda Jazz

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, jazz, fit, 2014 and 5 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users