2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

heng not me :relief: i paid 102k. bought during the SG50 promo.

but you're right, enjoy it earlier. now waiting for civic hatchback. :yuush:

Honda all the way?

↡ Advertisement

It is very hard to time the market, the good thing is you got the car before others and got to enjoy it earlier. The peak price for a Jazz 1.5 is 110k if not mistaken and I heard my relative's friend paying that price.  

Peak cannot be lower than $111k.  Yes, I paid that  [:(]

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy my first car and am currently considering a Kia forte k3 vs the jazz 1.5. I love the vezel but it's out of my budget range.

Can I get some advice and opinions on what factors I should take into consideration when choosing between the cars?

For me I'm leaning towards the jazz because of the fuel consumption. I am probably going to travel about 100km a day so fuel would matter. What is the average fuel consumption you guys get?

Also,Any guys here with a jazz that have long legs? I'm 1.8 and fat so leg room is impt to me. I did a test drive and while I can't say the jazz is super comfortable, I don't feel v cramped either. But the Kia is just perfect.

Warranty wise, do I need to always go back to agent for servicing? What will void my warranty? Eg if I change engine oil outside, will it void?

I'm more than 1.8m tall.  It's ok space-wise but I find that I tend to lean on and rest my left leg against the centre console...  which makes my left lower leg a bit uncomfortable cos of the hard plastic.  still haven't found a solution for this.

• Praise 1

Peak cannot be lower than $111k. Yes, I paid that [:(]

I'm more than 1.8m tall. It's ok space-wise but I find that I tend to lean on and rest my left leg against the centre console... which makes my left lower leg a bit uncomfortable cos of the hard plastic. still haven't found a solution for this.

Paying 111k for a reliable honda jazz 1.5 is way better than paying that amount for a heavy heap of metal running on a 1.2 litre engine that requires a turbo just to keep up with normal traffic.
  • Praise 2

Hi i need to get a car seat for my grandson who is 3+. Anyone can recommend a suitable one for our gk5? May i know how old then not required? Thanks.

It's not age that determines, it's the height. The child has to be at least 1.35m to safely use the seat belts in the car alone.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi All, new here.

Just booked last weekend and got COE yesterday! Yay!

I'll like to check if any Jazz owner hear install rear car cam. Is it stick to the door or mounting at the back?

I see a blog if stick to the door, the wire needs to have some slack required due to the hatch opening upwards.

Edited by superbugs
  • Praise 1

Hi All, new here.

Just booked last weekend and got COE yesterday! Yay!

I'll like to check if any Jazz owner hear install rear car cam. Is it stick to the door or mounting at the back?

I see a blog if stick to the door, the wire needs to have some slack required due to the hatch opening upwards.

that's if u want to diy, outside installer will run the wiring thru the roof and then thru the rear hatch rubber tube that holds the wires on the top right corner ,all wire are hidden
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

that's if u want to diy, outside installer will run the wiring thru the roof and then thru the rear hatch rubber tube that holds the wires on the top right corner ,all wire are hidden

Cool, thanks for the info Lomfy!

Hi all, just need some advice before I sign on the line:

Got offered 91999 for 1.5rs model. Peaks given are

Free leather seats

Ritz solar firm

Front dash camera

6 months road tax

Is this deal good? I am not sure what else can I ask for? Maybe car Matt? I wanted to also have back camera as well but se says above budget already.

• Praise 1

Free leather seats

Ritz solar firm

Front dash camera

6 months road tax

Is this deal good? I am not sure what else can I ask for? Maybe car Matt? I wanted to also have back camera as well but se says above budget already.

R u sure 91999 for 1.5? Which showroom u went to?
  • Praise 1

R u sure 91999 for 1.5? Which showroom u went to?

leng ki one. 

sales rep says can upfront discount 5k give me for ready stock cars

Free leather seats

Ritz solar firm

Front dash camera

6 months road tax

ask for visors, car mats, discount on insurance,boot tray.....by right both the 1.3 and 1.5 jazz is leather seats by default leh....the solar film not rike cool brand meh?

Edited by Lomfy

ask for visors, car mats, discount on insurance,boot tray.....by right both the 1.3 and 1.5 jazz is leather seats by default leh....the solar film not rike cool brand meh?

ya, i also think so about the leather seats, this SE like siao kian me leh.... my friend bought his civic from another SE, should i contact his SE directly for better deals? my SE doesn't seems very honest. 

ya, i also think so about the leather seats, this SE like siao kian me leh.... my friend bought his civic from another SE, should i contact his SE directly for better deals? my SE doesn't seems very honest. 

if u feel its not right, better change....u are not buying vegetables in a market, since he trying to smoke u into the leather seats is free might as well tell u that the rims are free too....

↡ Advertisement