2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Hi guys,

I ordered my Jazz 1.5 last week and gotten my COE on the first bid.

SE advised me thus far, he has never refunded any deposits, even though they are on 6-bid NG COE scheme.

Wanted to check with you on the sales agreement, the year of manufacture (for Jazz) is it still 2016?

Also did considered Freed Hybrid from PI, but in the end, we deem Jazz 1.5 to be sufficient for our needs, within budget and from AD.

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys,

SE advised me thus far, he has never refunded any deposits, even though they are on 6-bid NG COE scheme.

Wanted to check with you on the sales agreement, the year of manufacture (for Jazz) is it still 2016?

Also did considered Freed Hybrid from PI, but in the end, we deem Jazz 1.5 to be sufficient for our needs, within budget and from AD.

If 2016, its their old stock. Usually they will wanna clear old stock first so coe bidding they will bid higher. If old stock cannot clear, may not have enough space for 2017 new arrivals

Supersonic

By right if they managed to clear their stock fast, if your car is registered now, the year of manufacture should be 2017 de. Maybe it means the 1.5 Jazz is not fast moving stock.

By right if they managed to clear their stock fast, if your car is registered now, the year of manufacture should be 2017 de. Maybe it means the 1.5 Jazz is not fast moving stock.

Not fast moving, thats why become old stock

Supersonic

Not fast moving, thats why become old stock

If car registered now with year of manufacture 2016 still ok la. Some cars really slow moving stock until when you registered your car, the year of manufacture could be 2-3 years back!

If car registered now with year of manufacture 2016 still ok la. Some cars really slow moving stock until when you registered your car, the year of manufacture could be 2-3 years back!

Usually popular models move fast. So less risk of old stock. Since buyers are already paying so much, the fact that it is old stock we are buying the feelings not shiok

Hi guys,

SE advised me thus far, he has never refunded any deposits, even though they are on 6-bid NG COE scheme.

So lucky...Enjoy!

Usually popular models move fast. So less risk of old stock. Since buyers are already paying so much, the fact that it is old stock we are buying the feelings not shiok

Popular cars doesn't mean the car is good, just look at the QQ1.2 thread, electronic problem, fogging problem, battery drain problem etc. within just a short time. Cars with old stock also doesn't mean the car is no good, just that people tend to have the herd mentality, very common among Singaporeans sadly.

Popular cars doesn't mean the car is good, just look at the QQ1.2 thread, electronic problem, fogging problem, battery drain problem etc. within just a short time. Cars with old stock also doesn't mean the car is no good, just that people tend to have the herd mentality, very common among Singaporeans sadly.

Problems with qq? Its nissan best seller. all those issues you mention i think its once again hearsay

Many types of say as well. Friend say, colleague say, relatives say''

What say you,

Problems with qq? Its nissan best seller. all those issues you mention i think its once again hearsay

Many types of say as well. Friend say, colleague say, relatives say''

What say you,

Many are first hand account lah

Any new current Jazz owners can check their sales agreement if their Jazz 1.5 is still 2016 stock?

Had my jazz 1.5 for a year now, car manufactured in 2016.

Any new current Jazz owners can check their sales agreement if their Jazz 1.5 is still 2016 stock?

Yes. Mine is YOM 2016

I mean those who bought in Mar / April 2017, does your sales agreement says car manufactured in 2016?

Yes. I booked mine in March

Yes. I booked mine in Mar

YOM2016 still ok, as long as the  car has not been driven around or used as a test car. 

Supersonic

YOM2016 still ok, as long as the  car has not been driven around or used as a test car. 

No matter when is the YOM, once the car is registered to you, even the YOM is 2 years back you also cannot do anything lo.

No matter when is the YOM, once the car is registered to you, even the YOM is 2 years back you also cannot do anything lo.

Thats why need to ask and get it wriiten before signing the sales agreement.this is especially so when buying from pi
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1