2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Not at all bothered la, just hope I get the COE next week! I already secured my deal for my current ride, once next wed get COE I can let go of my ride hahaha

Just asking since some are concern with the YOM. So Which one u prefer?

A Jan 2016 made car and deliver to u at Dec 2016

Or

A Oct 2016 made car and deliver to u on Apr 2017.

Supersonic

So many blues, mine is a blue too

Looks like this current jazz model, yellow is not a popular colour?! I remember for previous jazz model, many people choose yellow. Lol.

Looks like this current jazz model, yellow is not a popular colour?! I remember for previous jazz model, many people choose yellow. Lol.

I like GK yellow more than GD yellow , GE yellow is like in between.

I find the least seen GK colours in SG are black and copper colour.

Let say there are 2 GK Honda jazz owners work in the same place. One of them is usually blue.

When my friend booked his gk last year. He was told blue has no more stock and have to wait as compared to other colour

Just saw a yellow jazz on my way to work.

It's like a faded version of the old yellow jazz.

Not bad la. quite unique. Not many on the road.

Supersonic

Just saw a yellow jazz on my way to work.

It's like a faded version of the old yellow jazz.

Not bad la. quite unique. Not many on the road.

The current yellow not as bright as the last time yellow lo. Could be the reason why not many on the road.

Or

Oct2016, delivered in Apr2017

Or

A car that requires has no problem for the whole 10 years
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

My office car park got gk blue, yellow, orange and red. Surprising don't see alot of white, black or silver.

Your office there all are bright colour! Lol.

(edited)

A car that requires has no problem for the whole 10 years ððð

I am a ex Honda jazz GD owner. Car never ever break down unexpectedly on the road since start till end. Drive the car till the end of the 2016. Did regular service every 10000km and always replaced parts on mechanic advise. Don't drag no delay. Edited by Winningeleven

I am a ex Honda jazz GD owner. Car never ever break down unexpectedly on the road since start till end. Drive the car till the end of the 2016. Did regular service every 10000km and always replaced parts on mechanic advise. Don't drag no delay.

So what is your current ride then? And where did you do your servicing then?

I am a ex Honda jazz GD owner. Car never ever break down unexpectedly on the road since start till end. Drive the car till the end of the 2016. Did regular service every 10000km and always replaced parts on mechanic advise. Don't drag no delay.

How long did it take for u to complete every 10K km?

So what is your current ride then? And where did you do your servicing then?

Servicing done at autosaver toh guan after 3 years warranty finished. Although after warranty ended. Kah motor contacted me in the 5th, 7th and 9th years due to recall issue. 1st was the high beam issue, 2nd was power window and last was the airbag issue. The airbag issue was fixed even my car only left 3 months to scrap.

How long did it take for u to complete every 10K km?

Every 8 to 9 months. After 10 years. My mileage about 120000.

But then my GD jazz has issue. That was the CVT jerking after 60000km. I have to change hmmf oil every 20000 instead of 40000km. Petrol has to be on caltex 98 which really help to reduce..

Servicing done at autosaver toh guan after 3 years warranty finished. Although after warranty ended. Kah motor contacted me in the 5th, 7th and 9th years due to recall issue. 1st was the high beam issue, 2nd was power window and last was the airbag issue. The airbag issue was fixed even my car only left 3 months to scrap.

Every 8 to 9 months. After 10 years. My mileage about 120000.

But then my GD jazz has issue. That was the CVT jerking after 60000km. I have to change hmmf oil every 20000 instead of 40000km. Petrol has to be on caltex 98 which really help to reduce..

120k after ten years is not much. I do 20k in one year.
↡ Advertisement