2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Since many of the Jazz/fit owners feeling bumpy and uncomfortable of their ride, any of u here has change his suspension and feeling happy now?

I remember seeing a post that someone has change to BC BR coilover and feeling conti ride now.

And so what damping has been set on this coilover?

Honda manual stated 5w30.

I changed to bc br for my car last time and it was hell. Really stiff and hard, really hated it! However i was driving a sports sedan then, not sure if the bc br for the jazz is the same thing. Edited by LPPL
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I changed to bc br for my car last time and it was hell. Really stiff and hard, really hated it! However i was driving a sports sedan then, not sure if the bc br for the jazz is the same thing.

I'm on Tein for my 1st gen Jazz for almost 8 years. reliable and not too harsh.

the 3rd gen jazz oe suspension just transmit every little road bump directly to the chassis. dunno why..

I find the original suspension a bit rocky, but change suspension a bit ex. If change liao can have continental feel, then worth to invest.

I'm on Tein for my 1st gen Jazz for almost 8 years. reliable and not too harsh.

the 3rd gen jazz oe suspension just transmit every little road bump directly to the chassis. dunno why..

Tein super street is supposed to be softer and less bumpy than the monoflex. I think the spring for tein is really a piece of precision engineering. There are people who just switch to tein springs but stick to other shock absorbers.

I find the original suspension a bit rocky, but change suspension a bit ex. If change liao can have continental feel, then worth to invest.

If want the comfort of those conti cars, have to go for bilstein but damn ex.

Check. Installed $1690

Brand new super street? Maybe for sedan it is more expensive. Edited by LPPL

Has anyone installed TM works for Jazz? They are the same company doing Racechip. They claimed to have done a lot for Vezels. Power increase is around 20% bringing the jazz to around 150hp.

Hi all,

I would like to check and understand if you bought jazz from kah motor, it comes with Rikecool solar film?

Any idea how many percent UV and IRR? Is it worth to keep it or to change from private shops? Eg zen car or absolute tint?

Your advice is appreciated

• Praise 1

Has anyone installed TM works for Jazz? They are the same company doing Racechip. They claimed to have done a lot for Vezels. Power increase is around 20% bringing the jazz to around 150hp.

Torque got increase too?
  • Praise 1

Hi all,

I would like to check and understand if you bought jazz from kah motor, it comes with Rikecool solar film?

Any idea how many percent UV and IRR? Is it worth to keep it or to change from private shops? Eg zen car or absolute tint?

Your advice is appreciated

mine got a lot bubbles.....
  • Praise 1

Torque got increase too?

This guy selling the TM Works harness claim to have torque increase of 5.5 and power hp increase of 7.28hp after doing dyno test. The only thing is that it was fitted to a Jazz hybrid, not the normal jazz. I think the increases should be higher for the normal jazz, but I am not sure. 

http://www.mudah.my/TM+Works+Direct+Power+Harnes+Honda+Hybrid+Jazz+CRZ-31836925.htm

mine got a lot bubbles.....

Just send back and get them to change it

Just got my JAZZ RS 1.5.

But notice that it dun have the RS logo.

Called to ask, they just replied me, 'Dun have'.

Isn't it default?

Anyone got any idea?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1