2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Just got my JAZZ RS 1.5.

But notice that it dun have the RS logo.

Called to ask, they just replied me, 'Dun have'.

Isn't it default?

Anyone got any idea?

Yes, it's default missing. A bit cheapo by KM as I suppose it'll cost them money to indent. You shd however see the RS logo on the front seats.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi Guys,

anybody got Samsung S6 or S7 and driving a Jazz? Has anybody been able to:

1. get Mirrorlink to work properly.

2. disable Mirrorlink on the phone.

This is driving me nuts. i got 2 USB slots in the car but cannot be using both for charging because the Mirrorlink would come up and there's nothing i can do with the phone even when not in motion.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

anybody got Samsung S6 or S7 and driving a Jazz? Has anybody been able to:

1. get Mirrorlink to work properly.

2. disable Mirrorlink on the phone.

This is driving me nuts. i got 2 USB slots in the car but cannot be using both for charging because the Mirrorlink would come up and there's nothing i can do with the phone even when not in motion.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks.

Yes, did encounter the same problem as your. But when I try with my other cheapo cable, found able to charge without the irritating mirror link message locking the phone.
  • Praise 1

Yes, did encounter the same problem as your. But when I try with my other cheapo cable, found able to charge without the irritating mirror link message locking the phone.

i just did the simplest hack to disable data on the cable. Just need to put duct tape on the 2nd and 3rd pin.

Yes, it's default missing. A bit cheapo by KM as I suppose it'll cost them money to indent. You shd however see the RS logo on the front seats.

All countries selling the Jazz or Fit RS will have the emblem on the rear. Singapore special case don't have one. Import from Japan, but no RS logo. Tell KM to wake up.

Same issue here.

Using android phone, when plug it in, it show charging.

But it's actually draining the battery instead.