2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

used mine today, works like a charm, washing car is now a breeze! doesn't scratch the car, pressure not as high as those at the petrol kiosk car wash

You mean the pressure water gun?

I used today too. It's really easier to wash but when it comes to drying, it takes a longer time

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

You mean the pressure water gun?

I used today too. It's really easier to wash but when it comes to drying, it takes a longer time

yep! how come drying takes longer? i take the usual amount of time using a chamois towel.

yep! how come drying takes longer? i take the usual amount of time using a chamois towel.

More water stayed on the surface lo.

Using the pail method of rinsing, there isn't much water left on the roof and sides. But using the water gun, more water seems to stay on the car instead.

I guess I haven figured a way to really make drying more efficient.

By the way do u top up the tank at home or?

Using the pail method of rinsing, there isn't much water left on the roof and sides. But using the water gun, more water seems to stay on the car instead.

oh I have nano ceramic coating on my car so it's hydrophobic, water slides off the car, so that makes my job of drying it easier.

I only topped up the water once, used about 1.5 buckets. My house carpark has a water point, so I filled it up there.

used mine today, works like a charm, washing car is now a breeze! doesn't scratch the car, pressure not as high as those at the petrol kiosk car washyes

yes it helps speed up washing and also need much less water. For me i use less then a tank. Zambik do make use of the brush and soap dispenser? I have yet to use them.

• Praise 1

yes it helps speed up washing and also need much less water. For me i use less then a tank. Zambik do make use of the brush and soap dispenser? I have yet to use them.

i used the soap dispenser but it used up more liquid than intended, thinking i should just pre mix the bodywork conditioner and water first. didn't use the brush, i used a sponge instead, rims i used the rims brush

Done my 40k servicing this weekend. Was told battery weak, tyres balding. Is the stock spark plugs lasting? Was thinking of changing that too with the air filter.

Turbocharged

I notice with my spray also, it leaves a lot of little droplets that don't run off easily. It's easier and sheets off more with pail, or best, hose with no special head. Full stream of water will run off easier, it will just sheet off.

I kind of wish I had a nozzle for my sprayer that didn't, eh, spray. Just hose.

I'm thinking of changing methodology a bit by using spray for and first rinse and wash off soap ,then final rinse use pail/scoop.

• Praise 1

Done my 40k servicing this weekend. Was told battery weak, tyres balding. Is the stock spark plugs lasting? Was thinking of changing that too with the air filter.

mine only 20k servicing done.

Still got 1 year to go before reaching 40k.  :XD:

mine only 20k servicing done.

Still got 1 year to go before reaching 40k. :XD:

My car is due for 10k servicing. My last one is 20k.

I notice with my spray also, it leaves a lot of little droplets that don't run off easily. It's easier and sheets off more with pail, or best, hose with no special head. Full stream of water will run off easier, it will just sheet off.

I kind of wish I had a nozzle for my sprayer that didn't, eh, spray. Just hose.

I'm thinking of changing methodology a bit by using spray for and first rinse and wash off soap ,then final rinse use pail/scoop.

yes i m doing just that...will use one pail of water for the final rinse just in case soap is not thoroughly wash off.

hi any one using the Meguiars Gold Class Carnauba Liquid Wax to wax their beloved jazz/fit?

I'm using meguiars synthetic sealant and paint protect... last better than wax

I'm using meguiars synthetic sealant and paint protect... last better than wax

hi Lomfy its not lasting that i m after :) what i want is a wax that will really shine, i dont mind waxing the car once or twice a month. 

Damn pissed off this morning. Went to Kah Motor Dunearn Rd service centre for servicing appointment and saw the mechanics tending to a toyota. I thought honda service centre should give priority to honda cars especially when there are honda cars waiting to be serviced? If their intention is to make a quick buck from the drive in customer (while leaving honda customers waiting), I think it is terribly unethical. If there is no queue i can understand, but if there is a queue of cars to be serviced, it is not right.

Edited by LPPL

Damn pissed off this morning. Went to Kah Motor Dunearn Rd service centre for servicing appointment and saw the mechanics tending to a toyota. I thought honda service centre should give priority to honda cars especially when there are honda cars waiting to be serviced? If their intention is to make a quick buck from the drive in customer (while leaving honda customers waiting), I think it is terribly unethical. If there is no queue i can understand, but if there is a queue of cars to be serviced, it is not right.

Never know now AD service centre also accept others make/model?

Never know now AD service centre also accept others make/model?

I asked the chief mech n the lady at the counter why they allow walk in customers who are non-honda owners to have priority over honda service customers, they both said the same thing to my shock. They said they can't refuse a walk in customer of any car who needs help. No wonder one simple servicing they need to make you wait 2 to 3 hours. I will not go back to the dunearn rd branch after this.
↡ Advertisement