Haiz...another suicide?

Tt_hh

more likely mishap ba... want to suicide also will choose MRT ba..  speeds look more dangerous... 

RIP...

Now it is very difficult to commit suicide via MRT liao cos all tracks are enclosed with doors.  Thus the alternative is via LRT [laugh] [laugh] .

↡ Advertisement

Now it is very difficult to commit suicide via MRT liao cos all tracks are enclosed with doors.  Thus the alternative is via LRT [laugh] [laugh] .

Saw the incident happened at  around 1am. reported by a resident stay near the Fajar station,  LRT still operating until that late meh ?

Saw the incident happened at  around 1am. reported by a resident stay near the Fajar station,  LRT still operating until that late meh ?

It was the last train.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-dies-at-fajar-lrt-station-021432428.html

According to Ms Margaret Teo, SMRT’s Head of Corporate Marketing & Communications, station staff alerted the Bukit Panjang LRT Operations Control Centre at about 1am that a body was spotted on the tracks at Fajar LRT Station, after the last train in service left the platform.

• Praise 1

It was the last train.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-dies-at-fajar-lrt-station-021432428.html

According to Ms Margaret Teo, SMRT’s Head of Corporate Marketing & Communications, station staff alerted the Bukit Panjang LRT Operations Control Centre at about 1am that a body was spotted on the tracks at Fajar LRT Station, after the last train in service left the platform.

Whether deadly accident fall or suicide, dishearten to hear unnatural death    [:(]

:a-rip:  to the deceased.

• Praise 2

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20170512-759374

勿洛蓄水池命案 新娘当不成 女郎变浮尸2017年5月12日 星期五 03:06 PM/余忠达来自/联合晚报
唐静原本打算结婚,后来却因聘金谈不拢而告吹。(家属提供)

新娘当不成,女郎变浮尸。

4月19日凌晨1时许,勿洛蓄水池发现了一具女浮尸,警方到场把尸体打捞上岸,调查后证实死者是年仅23岁的唐静。

这起意外,因为在夜深人静时发生,没有引起太多人注意。死者家属同样迟迟没有消息,直到昨天下午,父亲唐凤鸣(48岁,农民)和表哥包中仕(28岁,从事建筑业)才从四川飞抵狮城,并于今早到殓尸房办理认尸手续。

对于女儿的死,唐凤鸣说,家人感到震惊难过,七十来岁的老奶奶更是以泪洗脸。

“4月30日接到消息后,我很想马上过来,无奈经济条件真的不允许,加上没有护照,所以拖到今天。”

唐父说,唐静有一个小她两岁的弟弟,她念到初中就停学,过后出来赚钱自力更生,这段时间很少跟家人联络。

“唐静是在去年六七月过来新加坡的,没说在这里做什么工。不过,她有跟表哥说,认识一个来自重庆的男朋友,本来说好去年12月在中国结婚,连房子都买了,可是后来却因为聘金问题谈不拢而耽误。”

表哥包中仕说,表妹当时曾透露,男友家里开餐馆,经济条件不错,她想改善四川家人的生活,所以向男方开口要10万元人民币(约2万新元)聘金,可是对方不肯。双方谈不拢,婚事延后到今年五月。不久前,死者又告诉表哥,聘金问题无法解决,婚事吹了。

说到这里,唐父神情黯然地说:“由始至终,我们都没见过这个男的。当初如果顺利结婚,唐静或许不会死。”

唐父说,他最后一次跟女儿面对面交谈,是2015年老奶奶摔断左手住院期间,她当时去探望老奶奶。父女俩最后一次通话,则是今年农历新年期间,两人通过视讯聊了一阵,当时完全看不出有任何异样。

Supersonic

There is a video circulating - it was in my AMG chat - of a woman calmly stepping off the ledge and waiting a bit before letting go to her death.

Following the dictum in your signature, I shall respect the dead by not posting that video here.

But what I found most disturbing about it was the apparently emotionless person taking the video calmly on his or her phone. No anxiety, no shouts to call the police, not even a (possibly ill-advised) shout to the person getting ready to kill herself. That video taker almost certainly has some psychopathic traits.

Hypersonic

There is a video circulating - it was in my AMG chat - of a woman calmly stepping off the ledge and waiting a bit before letting go to her death.

Following the dictum in your signature, I shall respect the dead by not posting that video here.

But what I found most disturbing about it was the apparently emotionless person taking the video calmly on his or her phone. No anxiety, no shouts to call the police, not even a (possibly ill-advised) shout to the person getting ready to kill herself. That video taker almost certainly has some psychopathic traits.

? It's not that the video was muted? That's very unusual right. No one even called out to her? If there was an observer watching

I hv that video too

Not sure if it is this

Supersonic
(edited)

? It's not that the video was muted? That's very unusual right. No one even called out to her? If there was an observer watching

Not muted. You could hear the poor girl screaming on the way down and the sound of impact below.

Watching second hand footage, it seems I still found it more disturbing than the silent, steady handed person shooting the video. [rolleyes]

Edited by Turboflat4

Hypersonic

Not muted. You could hear the poor girl screaming on the way down and the sound of impact below.

Watching second hand footage, it seems I still found it more disturbing than the silent, steady handed person shooting the video. [rolleyes]

psycho ... 

Turbocharged
(edited)

Another case in sengkang. Can't find report in local news but reported in malaysian news, strangely enough.

Remember this young lady serial shoplifter who was diagnosed with kleptomania, many years ago? Found dead at the foot of a block. Really sad case considering her situation and life since. RIP.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2017/05/17/serial-shoplifter-found-dead-a-day-before-singapore-court-appearance/

Edited by Sosaria

Twincharged

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/man-and-woman-found-dead-at-marsiling-man-at-foot-of-block-and-woman-in-hdb-flat

Another death. 

SINGAPORE - A 59-year-old man was found dead at the foot of a Housing Board block in Marsiling in the wee hours of Thursday (May 18) morning, and a woman he was understood to be living with was later found dead in a residential unit of the opposite block.

The police told The Straits Times that they received a call for assistance at Block 17, Marsiling Lane, at 1.41am on Thursday.

A 59-year-old man was found lying motionless at the foot of the block, and was later pronounced dead by paramedics.

Subsequently, the body of a 31-year-old woman was also found in a residential unit at Block 16, Marsiling Lane. She was also pronounced dead.

The Straits Times understands the pair were living together in the unit.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it was first alerted at 1.40am and dispatched one ambulance to the scene, where paramedics pronounced a man dead.

SCDF was alerted again at 3.30am and dispatched an ambulance to the location, where they pronounced a woman dead.

Lianhe Wanbao in a report on Thursday said the unit was splattered with drops of blood and had a stench when they visited.

Police are investigating the unnatural deaths.

Another case in sengkang. Can't find report in local news but reported in malaysian news, strangely enough.

Remember this young lady serial shoplifter who was diagnosed with kleptomania, many years ago? Found dead at the foot of a block. Really sad case considering her situation and life since. RIP.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2017/05/17/serial-shoplifter-found-dead-a-day-before-singapore-court-appearance/

Local news - http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/woman-with-shoplifting-history-found-dead

Supercharged

when a murder happened, issue is either money or relationship.

so these two are the cause of trouble for all the humans.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Man dies after jumping out of moving taxi along PIE 

A 22-year-old man died after reportedly jumping out of a taxi along PIE near Bedok Reservoir Road exit in the wee hours of Saturday (June 10). He was with a woman in the taxi when the incident occurred.

He reportedly jumped out of the moving cab after getting into a dispute with the woman, Lianhe Wanbao said in a report on Saturday.

A 22-year-old man was taken unconscious to Changi General Hospital, where he was subsequently pronounced dead, said the police spokesman.

Source: Wanbao/ST
Edited by Stooky

Man dies after jumping out of moving taxi along PIE

A 22-year-old man died after reportedly jumping out of a taxi along PIE near Bedok Reservoir Road exit in the wee hours of Saturday (June 10). He was with a woman in the taxi when the incident occurred.

He reportedly jumped out of the moving cab after getting into a dispute with the woman, Lianhe Wanbao said in a report on Saturday.

A 22-year-old man was taken unconscious to Changi General Hospital, where he was subsequently pronounced dead, said the police spokesman.

Source: Wanbao/ST

Taxi Driver going have the images flashback of the man in his rearview and side mirror for a while.
↡ Advertisement