Haiz...another suicide?

Tt_hh

Wah lan this kind is Darwin Award winner aspirant. You really feel sorry for the parents, want to wake him up and f him upside down also cannot

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

RIP, saw the video early in the morning among my group chats, pains the heart.

Saw the videos (total 3, 2 before jump 1 jump) and makes me wonder which idiot actually film such tragic video whereby a life is lost.

I'm really getting disgusted by social media nowadays, alot of them are really in bad taste and with questionable morale behind the videos.

I hope the Myanmar maid will find a better place in which her religion allows her to.

Om mani padme hum....

• Praise 3

Saw the videos (total 3, 2 before jump 1 jump) and makes me wonder which idiot actually film such tragic video whereby a life is lost.

I'm really getting disgusted by social media nowadays, alot of them are really in bad taste and with questionable morale behind the videos.

I hope the Myanmar maid will find a better place in which her religion allows her to.

Om mani padme hum....

Om mani padme hum  [smallcry]

• Praise 5

Om mani padme hum....

totally agree with u.

cannot stand my friend who shared the video with his "funny" caption too. damn annoyed. 

isn't this common sense to know what can be shared and what should NOT be shared? 

• Praise 2

(edited)

RIP.

Personally videos of such a nature needs abit more consideration b4 sharing on social media.

This particular one actually tells me that there is at that point in time, no foul play and she was really planning to take her life, for reason (s) currently unknown.

It's the unkind remarks or jokes of pea brained individuals accompanying the videos that is distasteful and so wrong.

The visual impact is sobering and I believe there are many besides myself who were silently pleading for the woman not to jump too. Haiz...there was an immense sense of helplessness then.

Safe ride. Please cherish life. Dun be so rich that all you have left at the end of this journey is just money or should I say dun be so poor that all you have left is just money.

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged
(edited)

Om mani padme hum....

Its not just social media. I was watching sky news in my office on the london fire and the reporters were going around interviewing people in shock, pointing to the victims' burning apartment, stressing they've got nothing left but clothes on their back, pulling all tricks to get the poor fellas to react. 'Cry on tv for me dammit!' is their mantra. They all want the shock factor, like most social media whores. Edited by Karoon

guys, guys, do not read too much into what media would want you to believe in what they want you to perceive.

there are many underlying issues that led to this tragedy.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4