Suzuki SX4 - SJD3183X - SPF looking for witnesses

Hondavvvtec

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/police-looking-for-witnesses-to-2-incidents-involving-dangerous-drivers

Champion stopped his car in the middle of PIE to show his displeasure after being horned.

Classic example of big worthless EGO

No the suzuki driver not egoistic, to me its the video car plain basterd, he know the suzuki signal and there is a huge gap, he chose to block instead of giving the Way. Moreover the left 2 lanes are for turning left only and this Suzuki driver intend to go straight.

In this case though Suzuki did wrong here but the Video car simply egoistic and morally wrong. Not only that, dare to horn but dont dare to go down when Suzuki stop, humji video car driver!

If I am the video car I would have give way for the Suzuki.

And for taxi part, video too fast already, taxi also very fast, did he hit the kerb?

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 8
  • Dislike 1

No the suzuki driver not egoistic, to me its the video car plain basterd, he know the suzuki signal and there is a huge gap, he chose to block instead of giving the Way. Moreover the left 2 lanes are for turning left only and this Suzuki driver intend to go straight.

In this case though Suzuki did wrong here but the Video car simply egoistic and morally wrong. Not only that, dare to horn but dont dare to go down when Suzuki stop, humji video car driver!

And for taxi part, video too fast already, taxi also very fast, did he hit the kerb?

My 2 cents worth... not sure if "video car" sped up when he/she noticed the suzuki.

The Suzuki is joining a major road, so the driver has to give way, not the "video car"!

Bear in mind that to signal your intention is good, but it does NOT give you the right

to cut into people's lane.

During a driving test, correct me if i am wrong, i rem points will be deducted if the driver

behind you have to brake when u filter to his/her lane.

Anyway, i am more cautious driving near off peak and doubly cautious near "offpeak+p plate" cars

The driver of "video car" was right to stay in car, its not about guts, its freaking dangerous!

Having said this, that if i am driving the "video car" i would have let the Suzuki go...and make peace.

The driver in the taxi is just an idiot. Deserves to get something.

• Praise 7

From what I see, the SX4 was driving and filtering too slowly, when he starts filtering it's too late. I would probably do the same as the taxi driver, to speed up so he can filter behind me. If the SX4 was going at nearly the same speed, I would definitely let him filter.

He obviously didn't check blind spot if he went so near to the lane markings while the taxi was just beside him. IMO, the SX4 driver is a lousy one who can't even filter properly, and even has the cheek to stop in the middle of expressway when the taxi driver probably honk at him to avoid collision.

If you are being honked, and your reaction is to speed up, overtake the driver, then jam brake; don't f**king drive.

• Praise 6

I'm wondering sing ka por lang how many actually step forward as witness.

If it were me, it depends on what or who got hurt.

If ego got hurt. Forget it and let's move on. Not worth the time.

If somebody got hurt. Yes, I will step forward.

Edited by Watwheels

dont know why people die die must cut out quickly when they are filtering out from slip road.

infront so clear, lapp you chiong to the front lah...

• Praise 4

dont know why people die die must cut out quickly when they are filtering out from slip road.

infront so clear, lapp you chiong to the front lah...

agree, this is not slip road leading to small road but an express way, he has the whole stretch for him to take his time and slowly filter out. still dare to stop in the middle of the road, maybe weekend car lack of practice.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

To me, Suzuki car is outright wrong to stop in the middle of expressway when no collision occurred. He is causing unnecessary danger to himself and other road users.

To me the "video" car has his fair share of ego... firstly, Mr Suzuki had already signaled his intention so "video car" choose to accelerate towards Mr Suzuki... Mr "video" car is inconsiderate but he is not legally wrong.

Mr Suzuki on the other hand has a different ego. He failed to filter out from the front, he could have filtered out from the back but insisted to filter in front. After he is successful, that's not enough for him... he "must" stopped his vehicle to "teach" the "video" car a lesson. So technically, he is already in violation of the road traffic act.

Edited by Carnoob
  • Praise 3

From what I see, the SX4 was driving and filtering too slowly, when he starts filtering it's too late. I would probably do the same as the taxi driver, to speed up so he can filter behind me. If the SX4 was going at nearly the same speed, I would definitely let him filter.

He obviously didn't check blind spot if he went so near to the lane markings while the taxi was just beside him. IMO, the SX4 driver is a lousy one who can't even filter properly, and even has the cheek to stop in the middle of expressway when the taxi driver probably honk at him to avoid collision.

If you are being honked, and your reaction is to speed up, overtake the driver, then jam brake; don't f**king drive.

thumbs up.
  • Praise 1

Some just dun bother or dun dare to speed up abit to enter the expressway when I take my foot off the gas or brake to give way and there comes a point when you hv to decide whether to pick up speed again to avoid colision. If i pick up speed again, some indecisive drivers get offended....pek chek man!!

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

To me, Suzuki car is outright wrong to stop in the middle of expressway when no collision occurred. He is causing unnecessary danger to himself and other road users.

To me the "video" car has his fair share of ego... firstly, Mr Suzuki had already signaled his intention so "video car" choose to accelerate towards Mr Suzuki... Mr "video" car is inconsiderate but he is not legally wrong.

Mr Suzuki on the other hand has a different ego. He failed to filter out from the front, he could have filtered out from the back but insisted to filter in front. After he is successful, that's not enough for him... he "must" stopped his vehicle to "teach" the "video" car a lesson. So technically, he is already in violation of the road traffic act.

[thumbsup] I almost always filter/change lane by the back.

Reason :

- I am aware mine is a sub 14 sec car & try not to inconvenience others.

Actually, the last Civic rage incident is pretty recent. Surprised that Suzook still pull such stunts.

• Praise 1

Some just dun bother or dun dare to speed up abit to enter the expressway when I take my foot off the gas or brake to give way and there comes a point when you hv to decide whether to pick up speed again to avoid colision. If i pick up speed again, some indecisive drivers get offended....pek chek man!!

I know right...

Partly our expressways entrances and exits are too near, and partly drivers too indecisive.

It has come to a point where I sometimes just filter to the next lane, then I overtake him to exit.

Supercharged

some party trying to wayang lah... the videos are such good proof and they want to look for witness... so is it nothing going to happen if no witness?

stupid sx4 dont know filter lane are built so long to allow acceleration so car can merge to the main lane as seamlessly as possible... but look at how f slow he drive he expect ppl give way... i dont feel the video guy accelerate but just didnt try to slow down to allow the sx4 to change lane..

• Praise 1

The susuzki is definitely in the wrong by doing some stunts stopping in the middle of the expressway. he think your grandfather road- anyway stop at fancy just because you signal right all cars will give way-

Get used to it- not all cars give way- damn spoil brat- must be a young man like the honda guys

Wah hero.... on a busy highway you dare come down? Or because keyboard easier to type?

So who got a bigger EGO ... the susuki or the Veedeo car ????

IMO, cannot be horned at ????? This one bigger EGO ....

some party trying to wayang lah... the videos are such good proof and they want to look for witness... so is it nothing going to happen if no witness?

witness in such cases are necessary because many times such videos are often edited/ muted/ cut off some portions, to portray one-sided stories.

Edited by Mr_b20
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

yes, i agree with you that the video car for sx4 is an idiot.

from so far can see the sx4 trying to filter out, he can CHOOSE to slow down to speed up to create gap for the sx4, BUT he insist to stay side by side, i hate this kind of drivers, dunno chor simi LJ [shakehead]

stupid sx4 dont know filter lane are built so long to allow acceleration so car can merge to the main lane as seamlessly as possible... but look at how f slow he drive he expect ppl give way... i dont feel the video guy accelerate but just didnt try to slow down to allow the sx4 to change lane..

i also agree that the sx4 does not have the experience in filtering out of lane, that being said, he is weekend plate, perhaps that explains?

but the video car should have done better, another inexperienced driver [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement