Another assh*le parking? Now, there just might be a solution

Hydrocarbon

Saw this pop up on my FB feed last night. And not too bad timing either, saw some lady driver not being able to park properly over the previous weekend, taking up slightly more than one lot in a two lot bay, so probably, no other car would be able to park there, unless it's a Copen or a Mini maybe.

Wanted to leave her a note telling her to park properly in future (only saw the driver when she came back and I already had a lot). Would have left one of these cards on her windscreen if I had it.

https://www.facebook.com/CopyBoySG/posts/302403793248197?stream_ref=10

V4.jpg

The name's slightly wrong too, haha..

↡ Advertisement

Next time put this...

"You suck at parking!"

"Do not reproduce."

Dan place a packet of condom on the windscreen.

Found the image...

post-18163-0-40270600-1397613431.jpg

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

Maybe this was what Peter Lim Sin Pang said to the woman but she misunderstood. One thing led to another and he got charged in court.

"You suck at parking!"

• Praise 3

Maybe this was what Peter Lim Sin Pang said to the woman but she misunderstood. One thing led to another and he got charged in court.

So I must use Singlish lah.

"Your parking kenna sai!"

MCF should print such cards and distribute to all Premium MCFers for use, of course with the MCF disclaimer below :

"We pay Full Cash for our Cars one"

• Praise 1

Next time put this...

"You suck at parking!"

"Do not reproduce."

Dan place a packet of condom on the windscreen.

Found the image...

attachicon.gifparking idiot.jpg

Hahah, I like this one too! In fact, I think the "Do Not Reproduce" card can be given to a lot of people out there!!

Hahah, I like this one too! In fact, I think the "Do Not Reproduce" card can be given to a lot of people out there!!

I don't agree witht he Do not reproduce" msg - as in Spore, we need more babies.

Just bcz the driver park badly does not mean their babies when grown up can afford a car...

I don't agree witht he Do not reproduce" msg - as in Spore, we need more babies.

Just bcz the driver park badly does not mean their babies when grown up can afford a car...

I mean not just for drivers, the DNReproduce card. I mean that should do up a generic card and give to those who shouldn't reproduce. Some with too many kids already and can't afford baby food or basic necessities type. (A bit generalisation, but there are groups of people like that in Singapore, particularly from one race / income group)

Just my 2 cents, cheers!

• Dislike 1

Supercharged

Many times I also thought of leaving a note like this (especially in my estate... smelly smelly 10 cards to use daily).

But then again, we do not enjoy the benefits of the First Amendment like Americans do. If we call a person an 'Idiot' and we get sussed out, we might spend more time fighting a court case than just getting pissed over the parking...

Less name calling, more specific on the action.

Imagine a future generation of parking idiots. I dun want my future generation to park next to one. LoL...

Sometimes it could also be due to the next car in the lot, and subsequent cars just follow. By the time you see it, the culprit might have already left.

It's very obvious. If you go and see some of the park&ride cp you will definitely spot a few. Most ppl reverse park, dan you see one that parked head in, slanted with wheels lock in full turn either left or right.

Singaporeans need fines to be civic-minded. Maybe should issue $500 fine if park outside the lot just like fine $500 if don't flush toilet.

Besides, catching bad parking is much easier than catching peple who don't flush. :huh:

• Praise 1

Sometimes it could also be due to the next car in the lot, and subsequent cars just follow. By the time you see it, the culprit might have already left.

Yes

The Chain Parking Reaction. Just 1 car parked near to the right line the next will park more right

The most SUAY is this culprit drove off, and the next car becomes the Parking Idiot.

This is why for me, I always park in the centre of my lot, so that I will never be the Parking Idiot.

But unfortunately my car got Dents because the Real Parking Idiot can't get in his car and make deep dents on my car to show his displeasure.

Tell me what to do what to do ??

Edited by Tigerwoods
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

you saw her?..... important question --- chio bo? [grin]

you should carry another more 'gentle' card in case driver is chio, right?

Saw this pop up on my FB feed last night. And not too bad timing either, saw some lady driver not being able to park properly over the previous weekend, taking up slightly more than one lot in a two lot bay, so probably, no other car would be able to park there, unless it's a Copen or a Mini maybe.

Wanted to leave her a note telling her to park properly in future (only saw the driver when she came back and I already had a lot). Would have left one of these cards on her windscreen if I had it.

https://www.facebook.com/CopyBoySG/posts/302403793248197?stream_ref=10

V4.jpg

The name's slightly wrong too, haha..

Turbocharged

Yes

The Chain Parking Reaction. Just 1 car parked near to the right line the next will park more right

The most SUAY is this culprit drove off, and the next car becomes the Parking Idiot.

This is why for me, I always park in the centre of my lot, so that I will never be the Parking Idiot.

But unfortunately my car got Dents because the Real Parking Idiot can't get in his car and make deep dents on my car to show his displeasure.

Tell me what to do what to do ??

ANOTHER reason to take public transport, or walk instead!!?? [laugh]

Nowadays i mix driving n trains/buses.... less headache with this kind of parking problems [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Singaporeans need fines to be civic-minded. Maybe should issue $500 fine if park outside the lot just like fine $500 if don't flush toilet.

Besides, catching bad parking is much easier than catching peple who don't flush. :huh:

some drivers commit these two offences in one go:- he anyhow parks coz he is rushing to the toilet, then he rushes out of the toilet without flushing coz he remembers he anyhow parks so must quickly go take his car!!! [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

I mean not just for drivers, the DNReproduce card. I mean that should do up a generic card and give to those who shouldn't reproduce. Some with too many kids already and can't afford baby food or basic necessities type. (A bit generalisation, but there are groups of people like that in Singapore, particularly from one race / income group)

Just my 2 cents, cheers!

why not use fat water-soluable marker to leave your words on his car (he still can wipe them off with a tissue paper)?? [grin]

Turbocharged

Give me, give me!!! (i already 'factory closed'... give me hundreds also ok [grin] )

MCF should print such cards and distribute to all Premium MCFers for use, of course with the MCF disclaimer below :

"We pay Full Cash for our Cars one"

LTA's fault lah!!

They should make more 45deg parking, very easy to park and no problem with slanting car!!! [grin]

↡ Advertisement