• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
110 replies to this topic | 46 praises

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:30 PM

DarkFly3r
  • Premium member
    DarkFly3r
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys, im having some issues with my speakers and i suspect they are defective. Any audio shop to recommend to replace my speakers? I am very fresh into car sound system and am already quite lost. I am looking to replace to a better speakers and hope you guys could guide me along. Thanks alot.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:01 PM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What kind of issues with the speakers?

Change 1 part means the start of "poisoning" chain reaction...:X
Ahgong praised this
Lambo with open pod....weeeee

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:22 PM

Audioniche
  • Audioniche
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

What kind of issues with the speakers?

Change 1 part means the start of "poisoning" chain reaction...:X

The poison starts with changing just a pair of speakers...and it grows on you fast!!!

HU - Clarion HX-D2 (with upgraded Power Supply)
Front 3 Way Active - Hybrid Audio Legatia L1 / L4 / L6
Amps - 3 X Genesis Dual Mono
Sub - Genesis A30.1
Monoblock - DLS A6
RCAs - Mogami

Photos can be found in Facebook under Audioniche

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:07 AM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

how old is your ride?

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:15 AM

Sigcomms
  • Sigcomms
    Clutched
    Author Image

What is wrong with the speakers? Just one or all of them? Could be bad connection or other problem, not necessary faulty speaker. Best to go to a trustworthy car audio shop to check it up. Usually no charge if no component replacement is required. There are a few with very good review that you can go to for further diagnosis of the problem.

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:24 AM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

What is wrong with the speakers? Just one or all of them? Could be bad connection or other problem, not necessary faulty speaker. Best to go to a trustworthy car audio shop to check it up. Usually no charge if no component replacement is required. There are a few with very good review that you can go to for further diagnosis of the problem.

u got lobang ah?

so far, i only found the carpark guy at sim lim tower giving a reasonable price for labor to do replacement.

i am still shopping around. :p

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:18 AM

Sigcomms
  • Sigcomms
    Clutched
    Author Image

u got lobang ah?
so far, i only found the carpark guy at sim lim tower giving a reasonable price for labor to do replacement.

Its pretty obvious to find one in this forum with high no of good review.

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

Audioniche
  • Audioniche
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

u got lobang ah?

You might want to call my freelance installer friend, Ah Meng  at 97696215 to find out more.

He did up my full ICE in a MSCP. You might want to see the Facebook page I created for him under Audioniche. I am just helping him to gain more awareness in cyberspace.

Regards

Dave

By the way, he has some good price for the Morel Maximo and Pioneer 4 channel amp. While stock last...

Sub - Genesis A30.1
Monoblock - DLS A6
RCAs - Mogami

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:46 AM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

You might want to call my freelance installer friend, Ah Meng  at 97696215 to find out more.

He did up my full ICE in a MSCP. You might want to see the Facebook page I created for him under Audioniche. I am just helping him to gain more awareness in cyberspace.

Regards

Dave

By the way, he has some good price for the Morel Maximo and Pioneer 4 channel amp. While stock last...

hmm... okie. i PM the FB page liow.

waiting for reply.

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

u got lobang ah?

U shop jin long sia
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:02 PM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

U shop jin long sia

ha ha ha ha ha... [laugh]

short ride, huge outlay.

of course must shop around.

Bro Audioniche is super responsive. I like~!!!

[thumbsup] start of a good service is the start of a possible good relationship. [thumbsup]

Audioniche praised this

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:50 PM

Audioniche
  • Audioniche
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

ha ha ha ha ha... [laugh]

short ride, huge outlay.

of course must shop around.

Bro Audioniche is super responsive. I like~!!!

[thumbsup] start of a good service is the start of a possible good relationship. [thumbsup]

Bro

Thanks for the PM. I am just helping my freelance installer friend as he is full time freelancer now. Since I dun have money to sponsor him to open a shop, might as well do what I can to help.

Hope you like what he has to offer.

Sub - Genesis A30.1
Monoblock - DLS A6
RCAs - Mogami

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:59 PM

DarkFly3r
  • Premium member
    DarkFly3r
    Clutched
    Author Image

The driver side speaker no sound and rear left side distorted. :/

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:33 AM

Sigcomms
  • Sigcomms
    Clutched
    Author Image

The driver side speaker no sound and rear left side distorted. :/

Most likely HU is faulty if no amp is installed.

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:03 PM

Dfx16
  • Dfx16
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Regards
Dave

Did my basic ice set up with ah meng today, from early morning till late afternoon
Purchased the component speakers from him while the rest I self supply

Fantastic good job!

God damn better then the last audio shop I visited 2 years ago, the last audio shop given me so much problem, I had to bear with the spark sound for more then 2 years

Thumb up ah meng! 97696215

Edited by Dfx16, 02 May 2014 - 07:05 PM.

Jovineo praised this

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:24 PM

Audioniche
  • Audioniche
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Dear Bro

I am glad that you are happy with Ah Meng's services as much as I do. 

Hope you will enjoy your sound system now and maybe you will go to him for upgrades soon. ICE is poisonous!!!

Best Regards

Dave

Did my basic ice set up with ah meng today, from early morning till late afternoon

Fantastic good job!

God damn better then the last audio shop I visited 2 years ago, the last audio shop given me so much problem, I had to bear with the spark sound for more then 2 years

Sub - Genesis A30.1
Monoblock - DLS A6
RCAs - Mogami

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:57 PM

FourZero
  • Premium member
    FourZero
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi Mate,
Can try this workshop.
Sorry. Tink this image ok liao
Don't know why cannot upload

Try Soon Lee Audio. Look for Sunny

Add: 727 Geylang road (between Lor 39 & 37)
Tel: 9747 8220
Live Well 😊

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:27 PM

Jazz5518
  • Premium member
    Jazz5518
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hi bro is ah meng still provding installation service ?

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:13 AM

Audioniche
  • Audioniche
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

hi bro is ah meng still provding installation service ?

Yes he is!

Sub - Genesis A30.1
Monoblock - DLS A6
RCAs - Mogami

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:21 AM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Fantastic good job!

what's your Damage like? can PM?

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

SgGarage Edwin

SgGarage Edwin  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Xiaoyap11  |  Neutral Newbie

Last wed, i send in my car for major repair/replacement for my renew COE Edix.

The price was reasonable and the service from Edwin and his team was excellent.
( Cheap not good, Good not cheap, Good and reasonable must get it )

On top of those standard timing belt, engine mounting, all 4 absorbers, lower arm, radiator and flushing of all my car... » Read More

Action Auto Pte Ltd

Action Auto Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by TSN6611  |  Neutral Newbie

On 14 Oct, I sent in my Euro S to install the Pioneer Subwoofer, Auto folder Mirror and Sound Proof . Ah Yong took the extra mile and listen to my car sound system and gave me some valuable advice by adding a Hertz front speaker which the final price is reasonable. Well, apart from that their technical expertise which is by far one of the best I have ever seen in Singa... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Audio System - In Car Entertainment

Quick Reply

Tags: sound system, audio, shop and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)