Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
231 replies to this topic | 134 praises

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:07 PM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Meetup on 26 May 8pm, maybe at Carpark outside Kallang Leisure Mall?

Pls add on the list. Those no ICE are welcome to join.
1.Qaz20 (Audison Bit 1)

Edited by Qaz20, 22 May 2017 - 09:08 PM.

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:17 PM

Budgetice
  • Budgetice
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

just wonder if anyone installed the new focal dsp fsp8 with its controller.. these few day saw quite a number of cars installed this in fb.. wondering what is the price like (with install) and feedback

Go for helix

my budget is less than 1k..so i'm not looking for low end ones or the high end ones..as long as a pretty decent sub with amp with a good price..i was also told to go to jb as it is much cheaper and some of the shops has good reputation too

Look for this helix and morel package at marketplace.. ard 1.6k with free coaxial.. quite worth it
be thankful... and life will be beautiful

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:28 AM

Meemee
  • Meemee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Meetup on 26 May 8pm, maybe at Carpark outside Kallang Leisure Mall?

1.Qaz20 (Audison Bit 1)

This Friday there is a qashqai gather at bishan
Maybe can meet there instead

1. Qaz20(audison bit1)
2. Meemee ( helix p6 intergrated amp / morel mid cdm880 & tweeter mt230 / focal k2 sub power by alphin.
FULLY DIY /-

Edited by Meemee, 23 May 2017 - 11:29 AM.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:19 PM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Where's the qashqai meetup exact location? I will move this to meetup folder.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:00 PM

Meemee
  • Meemee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Should be at bishan studium ... time 8pm

But I maybe go much later ...

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:02 PM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Had moved to meetup list to meetup folder..

http://www.mycarforu...26-may-2000hrs/

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:18 PM

Antzcadino
  • Antzcadino
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Go for helix
Look for this helix and morel package at marketplace.. ard 1.6k with free coaxial.. quite worth it

Anyone installed this package? Can give feedback on it? Thanks.

Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:56 AM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Price and equipment is one thing, installation n tuning is another which is also the more impt one. Best is to listen to what u like before committing.

Join us for the meetup this fri if u can.

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:09 AM

Budgetice
  • Budgetice
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

U will not be disappointed.. but do cater some extra $$ for woofer box.

Unless ur HU supports 2-3 way active, with time alignment and crossover + eq, not much tuning can be done..
be thankful... and life will be beautiful

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:55 PM

Antzcadino
  • Antzcadino
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks guys. I will join u guys this fri if I am available.

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:29 AM

Meemee
  • Meemee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I should be there around 9 plus

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:33 AM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Bro, update your name first.. Hehee. Hope to see u there..

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Knight Auto Accessories

Knight Auto Accessories  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by alsinsin  |  Neutral Newbie

I was looking for a workshop capable of upgrading the audio on a 16 year old MB CLK. I visited a few shops but did not get the level of confidence that they can do the job right. Stopped at Knight Audio Accessories and I was impressed immediately by the professionalism of the team. One key area was upgrading the subwoofer. I was looking on the web for a while for a solu... » Read More

Audio Solution Pte Ltd

Audio Solution Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Soundquality  |  Neutral Newbie

Super expensive and cut throat price. Regret going back to the shop. Three times went to the shop all the item sold by Boss Kwang is very expensive and no basic standard set up just want to do a quick set up. Sim Lim Square style of selling and ah beng's set up ( competition set up ) Take me as a stupid fool. L'm a men with my words, l do not accuse him nor feed words i... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Audio System - In Car Entertainment

Quick Reply

Tags: sound system, audio, shop and 1 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users