Audio Shop Recommendation

DarkFly3r

Just change speaker, any audio shop can do , even those accessories shop.

No need to hear so much sales talk from the ICE installers

• Praise 2

Just go down see see look and talk. If price no good, go elsewhere

Hi Roger,

Will not be the cheapest but champion workmanship when it comes to anything customised fiberglass work e.g. A pillars.

Busy like hell and good business for a reason but not price while reasonable ... many accessories shops around for price on simple audio work.

Cheers,

Richard

• Praise 2

(edited)

Bump

Need recommendation for honest and not too pricey audio shop. Speaker tak boleh , no sound / crackling.

Most likely speaker corroded by rain water. Get the installer to help deflect water away from your new speaker and connection.

For me I  DIY coz for my car I have to look for the right connectors(I didn't want to splice the wires) and the speaker require a plastic bracket. Took me a while to know what/where to look for and ship them. Labour cost ownself cover. That was the only good part. LoL...

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

just came back from Action Auto at Toh Guan. the boss Ah Yong is very reliable and honest. Very happy for his recommendation. Do give it a try if you have no idea which audio shop to go to. 

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I just got my MK 7.5 golf. Would like to upgrade the speaker in the car ? any recommendation ? would prefer focal ? any shop for me to go take a look ?

Hi experts,

I am a complete noob in ICE. I am currently driving a Forester NA and thought I would like to upgrade for better sound quality, but without replacing the HU (thought it flush well).

May I know if i have a budget of aroun $500-700, am i able to get a decent speakers/bass? I dont wish to compromise on my boot (have baby pram etc), but am ok with underseat AMP.

Who can I approach? I dont wish to be carrot big time.

Hi experts,

I am a complete noob in ICE. I am currently driving a Forester NA and thought I would like to upgrade for better sound quality, but without replacing the HU (thought it flush well).

May I know if i have a budget of aroun $500-700, am i able to get a decent speakers/bass? I dont wish to compromise on my boot (have baby pram etc), but am ok with underseat AMP.

Your budget will be difficult to get everything first hand with amp. Some shop has package price at about 8-900. You may want to consider. Else, go second hand.

Your budget will be difficult to get everything first hand with amp. Some shop has package price at about 8-900. You may want to consider. Else, go second hand.

Hi, noted. ok, so can I safely said if i increase my budget to 1k, i can get something decent?

sorry, a noob here... just want to make sure i get the right advice here.

Hi experts,

With that budget ....

Just change hu would be good enfd

↡ Advertisement