Audio Shop Recommendation

DarkFly3r

Hi.

My car audio system suddenly gave a "boom" pitch and went dead. More than a year ago, it did happen a couple of times in the space of a month. Each time I re-started the engine or turned to accessories, the audio system re-booted itself and worked. This time, it didn't wake up anymore.

How do I know if the system is really dead? Or that the fuse has blown due to excessive load? I only listen to radio and not use the CD player.

Mine is a Pioneer system built into my Nissan Sylphy. Thanks for your advice, guys!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Sure, he quote me $370 and I gave him extra $10 for good service.

Front - $250

Rear - $120

Doest price include rca cable btw HU and amp ? What cable he use ? Got use cable lug ?

Hi Guys,

Need some advise. Is there any good honest Audio shop near Bukit Batok Area? I intend to purchase and install a new HU and do up an extension USB cable for those 2 DIN players with USB port located in the rear.

Thanks many [thumbsup][rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Hi ,

I suggest you try to contact Fred from Soundflux . He is good , honest and passionate .

Hi Guys,

Need some advise. Is there any good honest Audio shop near Bukit Batok Area? I intend to purchase and install a new HU and do up an extension USB cable for those 2 DIN players with USB port located in the rear.

Thanks many [thumbsup][rolleyes]

• Praise 1

(edited)

Hi guys, revisiting this great thread.

Anyone knows if a car audio with stock HU (Sony) gives out good bassy sound output , but with my current ride (Stock HU is double din Alpine brand) gives out non-bassy tone.

Is this due to the quality of the HU or the speaker itself ? Also, can anyone recommend low end double din HU with USB input ?

Kam Xia.

Edited by Antonee
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Hi guys, revisiting this great thread.

Anyone knows if a car audio with stock HU (Sony) gives out good bassy sound output , but with my current ride (Stock HU is double din Alpine brand) gives out non-bassy tone.

Is this due to the quality of the HU or the speaker itself ? Also, can anyone recommend low end double din HU with USB input ?

Kam Xia.

simple and budget way is to just upgrade speakers and put in an active underseat sub. Good enough upgrade for normal ears.

Component Speakers - $300+

Sub - $300+

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 1

simple and budget way is to just upgrade speakers and put in an active underseat sub. Good enough upgrade for normal ears.

Component Speakers - $300+

Sub - $300+

:XD: I looking for budget ones as my current ride left a year COE nia.

Hi

Ah Meng does soundproofing at a reasonable price. His price includes labour and material. Basically, he provides installation services as he is a freelancer. It is very difficult for freelancer to have variety of products to sell.

He had helped me to set up my front 3 way active system in my current car and two other cars in the past with boot customisation. He had more than 15 years of experience.

Please call Ah Meng at 97696215 for your audio and soundproofing needs.

P'S: I am just a satisfied customer of Ah Meng and has been enjoying hus good services for the past 9 years since he was at Hollywood Soundlabs at Upper Bukit Timah Road.

Doest price include rca cable btw HU and amp ? What cable he use ? Got use cable lug ?

He has Mogami RCA at good price. His termination for power cables and speakers cables has the lugs for proper installation. You can see more of his work at facebook page Audioniche.

• Praise 1

He has Mogami RCA at good price. His termination for power cables and speakers cables has the lugs for proper installation. You can see more of his work at facebook page Audioniche.

Thanks, bro. Will engage him when my ride arrive in Jun. Meantime, it is sourcing and stocking-up time of ICE ...

Hi,

Does ah meng do DVDs/Bluray infotainment system? Those that come with screen and player all in one to,be installed at back,passenger area? Looking for someone to install for my new Ody

highly recommend Ken Ng fr Audiodr.asia at toh guan. 87776444

he is known for his self constructed RCA cables to match those high end brands n modified amp n HU.

tats y e audiodr tag comes in.

ps: his regular client