• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
131 replies to this topic | 46 praises

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:07 AM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i have a Rodex 4 ch amp, an Orion monobloc amp, and a multi channel crossover network

All used set taken off from previous ride

letting go cheap

pm me to discuss

Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:55 PM

Altis72
  • Premium member
    Altis72
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Was quoted the following from Chuan Sing Audio,

1) Helix speakers x 4
2) Mosconi Amp 4 way
3) sub woofer

Abt $1300. Price reasonable ?

You can do a price check here:

http://www.mycarforu...=listprod&cat=6

Try to go to a reputable audio shop with qualified staff who can do a proper job tuning a car audio system and do decent sound proofing. Heard Chuan Sing is good. I regretted going to a 'recommended merchant' who didnt do a good job on my ride.

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:47 AM

JDMalways
  • JDMalways
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hi all,

need advice, my car scrapping soon but i want to remove all ICE installed and sell.

Who will buy these 2nd hand ICE as they will need to find their own audio shop to install. 

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:38 AM

Francis-jack
  • Premium member
    Francis-jack
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i have a Rodex 4 ch amp, an Orion monobloc amp, and a multi channel crossover network

All used set taken off from previous ride

letting go cheap

pm me to discuss

pm me the price 

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:28 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

To JDMalways

Have to take out n sell pc by pc

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:57 PM

King
  • King
    Supercharged
    Author Image

hi all,

need advice, my car scrapping soon but i want to remove all ICE installed and sell.

Who will buy these 2nd hand ICE as they will need to find their own audio shop to install. 

what do u have?

I accept the facts that a lot of drivers are
LAZY
LOUSY
and
Stupid!

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:38 PM

coolbluepica
  • coolbluepica
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Was quoted the following from Chuan Sing Audio,

1) Helix speakers x 4
2) Mosconi Amp 4 way
3) sub woofer

Abt $1300. Price reasonable ?

Price is reasonable but quite basic setup.
1. Helix speakers are so so in SQ.
2. Mosconi amp not so powerful.

For speakers I suggests Morel or Ground Zero, price reasonable and acceptable sound quality.

For amp try ground zero - they have budget range available.

When u say Helix x 4 what u mean? 4 x coaxial? Or 2 sets of 2-way.

Important is what's your Budget ? A good shop will tell u the best equipments to buy based on your Budget.
I have a Hertz HDP5 Amp to let go. Used only 6 months.

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:39 PM

SteveLim1969
  • SteveLim1969
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Just changed my car battery.
And was shocked..... by the huge difference in Sound quality. The dynamics, slam/impact, especially from my 12" subwoofer in my boot, was unbelievable.

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:10 PM

coolbluepica
  • coolbluepica
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

And was shocked..... by the huge difference in Sound quality. The dynamics, slam/impact, especially from my 12" subwoofer in my boot, was unbelievable.

Yes. Immediate increase in volume and power/impact. What battery did u change? What amp are u using ?

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:17 PM

richard_crl032
  • richard_crl032
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Steven, something must be wrong with your previous battery then? Cheers.

Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:11 PM

SteveLim1969
  • SteveLim1969
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Steven, something must be wrong with your previous battery then? Cheers.

Yes, battery was at the end of it's life. Car's electronics warning came up and some features auto-disabled. Changed it during my servicing on Friday. No idea what battery was changed to. Using Audison Prima AP8.9 and Rockford Amp for the subwoofer.

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:53 PM

richard_crl032
  • richard_crl032
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Yes, battery was at the end of it's life. Car's electronics warning came up and some features auto-disabled. Changed it during my servicing on Friday. No idea what battery was changed to. Using Audison Prima AP8.9 and Rockford Amp for the subwoofer.

Hey Steve,

Noted and tks !

Cheers.

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Optima Werkz Pte Ltd

Optima Werkz Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by kunals  |  Neutral Newbie

I bought a used car, and the agent gave me a 1 year warranty from them. Hence I used to get my car serviced with them diligently. For abt 18 months (I continued even after the warranty expired).

One day I go to them to get my aircon fixed. After 5-6 hrs wasted there, I was told the thermostat was spoilt. Which they replaced. The very next weekend I go again,... » Read More

Action Auto Pte Ltd

Action Auto Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by SimYeowChuan  |  Neutral Newbie

Had a world class experience here installing my sound system and subsequently going for a sound system competition emerging 3rd.

Their after sales service is excellent and beyond their call. Had a recent car cam problem and they went all way out to loan me a spare one to use while i await my 1-to-1 exchange from another vendor.

After the car cam was ex... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Audio System - In Car Entertainment

Quick Reply

Tags: sound system, audio, shop and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users