China cars...after x years.

Tinytok

Lol, meaning if you want to be seen in style, then have to change car every 2-3 years?

its always a matter of perspective....
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

if i have the means to change car every 2 or 3 yrs i also wont do the normal servicing. Why waste time and money on it if u know you will change car in a few yrs time. Maybe the time spent on servicing the car is more important to him to make more money! i knew a guy who had no idea that he had to change EO, spark plugs and oil filter when he bought a 2ND HAND car. He used it for 3 yrs before he sent it to the scrap yard!

Sometimes those who have high-end cars dun service cos just a simple service can come to $1K at the agent. Wait ty say this spoil n that spoil n need to change blah blah blah. [pirate]

And we all know the agent prices r much higher than those outside ws. [sweatdrop][knife][smash]

First of all, we know that automobile technology is no rocket science nowadays, if China can launch spacecraft, they certainly have more than sufficient technology to build supercars and luxury cars similar to European car makers.

Why China cars are so bad quality, it voice down to cost/revenue balance, and their targeted market. It's probably no requirement for them to improve the quality due to their current business objective.

Do not under estimate them, If one day, the China car industry decided to compete in the high end market, they have all the technology talent and financial strength to achieve it overnight.

Maybe u r right dos ty already have a lot of experience making these copy or imitation n fake BMW, Felali, Rolls n Merc n who knows waht other fake products.

But super cars take years n years to build up their reputation. U think if tomorrow China start selling a Ching Chong Car n say its a supercar with same price of a felali, Rolls etc u think anybody wil buy? [sly]

With China products already having such a bad reputation on the world market for fake n shoddy products, nobody in his right mind wil pay good money for a China product.

They killed their chances of being a top-end producer when ty all only seemed to make fake n low grade products which were only made to try to cheat pple of their money without any care even if the product killed them soon after. [angel]

The reputation of anything Made in China is now deep down in the gutter in slime n shit. [thumbsdown]

Sometimes those who have high-end cars dun service cos just a simple service can come to $1K at the agent. Wait ty say this spoil n that spoil n need to change blah blah blah. [pirate]

And we all know the agent prices r much higher than those outside ws. [sweatdrop][knife][smash]

ya hor....every six month save $1000 in 3 yrs can oerdy save a bundle...not mentioning changing battery, tyres and other wear and tear parts. Maybe in that 3 yrs can save 8-10ks liao.....

Maybe u r right dos ty already have a lot of experience making these copy or imitation n fake BMW, Felali, Rolls n Merc n who knows waht other fake products.

But super cars take years n years to build up their reputation. U think if tomorrow China start selling a Ching Chong Car n say its a supercar with same price of a felali, Rolls etc u think anybody wil buy? [sly]

With China products already having such a bad reputation on the world market for fake n shoddy products, nobody in his right mind wil pay good money for a China product.

They killed their chances of being a top-end producer when ty all only seemed to make fake n low grade products which were only made to try to cheat pple of their money without any care even if the product killed them soon after. [angel]

The reputation of anything Made in China is now deep down in the gutter in slime n shit. [thumbsdown]

Anything Made in China, really?

(edited)

oh no... I just bought a new hand phone... is make in China... NOKIA

My school is using Lenovo PC, my router network adapter TP link, my TV Skyworth, my daddy is using huawei p1Hp...

all functioning well.... (more than 2 years)

Well is shit then why are they still working. I may be lucky.

My sitting rm Philip 42" TV cost me $3888 from BEST. lasted me only for 1 year then... (make in Europe)

Edited by Calford
  • Praise 1

Did you check out whether Chery, Geely, BYD, Haval, Chang'an are still copying or are they coming out their new design?

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I would like to see if any china car owners could do some feedback on your ride.

What car do you own?

How and what breaks down?

The most expensive repair you did.

How long did you own this ride?

Whats your take on the ride?

Well, I think most of them who posted here DO NOT OWN A CHINESE CAR. I have been driving a Chery QQ for 3 years and it really do not gives me much problem. The other setup was the AD was charging sky high price for parts replacement and servicing.

This QQ of mine has been on the road since Year 2008 January and I have only 1 major breakdown on the transmission gear box; which the AD service technician wanted to sell to me secretly where he removed it from the showroom cars; but I managed to get the spare parts from Mr. Nelson (http://sccpart.com/qq-parts/) and had it done by Chew Goon Motor but they took 2 weeks to repair. Although, their labour and markup is on the high side but the service is just acceptable,

This week; after driving for 6 years; the Fuel Pump pipe leaks due to wear & tear and I managed to find E-Rev Motor (http://www.e-revmotorsports.com.sg/) which had a team of young but good technician; if you compared with Chew Goon Motor which are just moderate; and got my car fixed within a day.

So, if you asked me whether China car is good? Do not compare to Japanese, Korean, US.... I brought my Chery QQ for just $20,000-00 only. What else you want to ask for?!?!

I too worry about spare parts and workshop but all my worries was un-wanted. Don't believe me...I drove up to Tangka - Malaysia up to 140KM on a 800cc Chery QQ last year.

If you think other cars are better and can afford to pay the price, go ahead. No one stopping you! But if you just have enough to spend and wanted a car from location A to location B - no speeding...throw out $10K to 18K and you can get a car to move around.

Well, I think most of them who posted here DO NOT OWN A CHINESE CAR. I have been driving a Chery QQ for 3 years and it really do not gives me much problem. The other setup was the AD was charging sky high price for parts replacement and servicing.

This QQ of mine has been on the road since Year 2008 January and I have only 1 major breakdown on the transmission gear box; which the AD service technician wanted to sell to me secretly where he removed it from the showroom cars; but I managed to get the spare parts from Mr. Nelson (http://sccpart.com/qq-parts/) and had it done by Chew Goon Motor but they took 2 weeks to repair. Although, their labour and markup is on the high side but the service is just acceptable,

This week; after driving for 6 years; the Fuel Pump pipe leaks due to wear & tear and I managed to find E-Rev Motor (http://www.e-revmotorsports.com.sg/) which had a team of young but good technician; if you compared with Chew Goon Motor which are just moderate; and got my car fixed within a day.

So, if you asked me whether China car is good? Do not compare to Japanese, Korean, US.... I brought my Chery QQ for just $20,000-00 only. What else you want to ask for?!?!

I too worry about spare parts and workshop but all my worries was un-wanted. Don't believe me...I drove up to Tangka - Malaysia up to 140KM on a 800cc Chery QQ last year.

If you think other cars are better and can afford to pay the price, go ahead. No one stopping you! But if you just have enough to spend and wanted a car from location A to location B - no speeding...throw out $10K to 18K and you can get a car to move around.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

well, i was hoping for some reviews on chery A1, A3, A5 or T11..

i know T11, parts are available in malaysia..

• Praise 1

--------------------------------------

we have something in common.. should meet for kopi..

↡ Advertisement