Kia Sedona/Carnival

Aukang

Kia released the new Sedona, a 7 seater MPV at the recent New York car show. Only meant for US. Wonder if a similar right hand drive model will make it to our shores given Kia doesn't have any MPVs in its current line up here.

↡ Advertisement

Rented the Kia Carnival (sold as Grand Carnival in OZ)while holidaying in OZ. Very spacious ride which seats 8. Very stable at highway speed with good sound insulation. The 2.7 V6 engine is responsive, making lane changing on highway a breeze.The boot is able to accomodate 4 luggages with seats all up. However it is a very thristy ride. Hopefully KIA has improved on the FC on new Kia Carnival.

Edited by Coolpica

aiya ... with $70k-$80k coe ... all sushi and kimchi cannot sell la

coe alone is 3x the car omv ... hehe

then another 100% PARF + 20% tax = 120% of omv ... the car can push back to showroom liao ...

this means tax alone is 4.2x of the car market value

Don't think will sell well in sg thanks to coe

Edited by Wt_know

aiya ... with $70k-$80k coe ... all sushi and kimchi cannot sell la

coe alone is 3x the car omv ... hehe

Yah lor somemore singaporean still prefer to get odyssey over kia sedona anytime

So if COE comes down to 50k, maybe will make sense for c & c to bring in?

My current ride is 8+ years, starting to look for a replacement.

This Kis mpv is quite nice looking, Ody is nice but too ex. Hoping not to settle for mid size mpv..

So if COE comes down to 50k, maybe will make sense for c & c to bring in?

My current ride is 8+ years, starting to look for a replacement.

This Kis mpv is quite nice looking, Ody is nice but too ex. Hoping not to settle for mid size mpv..

yes, if Kia Sedona/Carnival is available here, I suspect the price will be pretty reasonable.

Looking at current small Kia models, this mpv will come with some nice specs/gadget, value for money.

Heard from the KIA SE that they are not bringing in the Sedona/Carnival, but interested buyer can indent from them and choose the specs.

Any indicative price (w/o COE)?

Any bro owned the latest SPORTAGE ?

Saw some advertisement on the model today, look attractive.

Hope to hear experience on the model like FC, handling, etc.

Thanks

Heard from the KIA SE that they are not bringing in the Sedona/Carnival, but interested buyer can indent from them and choose the specs.

Had called KIA to check on this. They will not bring this in as the 2015 carnival isn't a European spec model. Nor will they take order for this. Wonder where did you hear this... "but interested buyer can indent from them and choose the specs." ?

Had called KIA to check on this. They will not bring this in as the 2015 carnival isn't a European spec model. Nor will they take order for this. Wonder where did you hear this... "but interested buyer can indent from them and choose the specs." ?

From one of the female SE (forgotten her name) who engaged me when I was at their showroom (Leng Kee area).

↡ Advertisement