NSFW: Jason's TIKO thread.

AhJason

Only companionship with wife is priceless :))

For other types of companionship, just wipe your mouths properly before going back home :)

At the end of the day, we have 2 wives only .... one is with us throughout till we die, the other wife (car) will change every 10 years max ...

got one more ....

chained up every day by another man .....

in SAF armskote by the armskote man

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Mai Tu Liao !

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/get-inspired/pretty-models-and-cute-animals-join-forces-at-pandan-reservoir-all-for-a-good-cause

Pretty models and cute animals join forces at Pandan Reservoir -- all for a good cause

Posted on 30 May 2016 | 271 views | 1 comments

Gorgeous models, passionate photographers and adorable animals came out in full force at Pandan Reservoir on May 28.

The group was there to raise funds that would then be donated to the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA Singapore).

The event was also in lieu of Ayer Rajah Photography Interest Group's (PIG) fourth anniversary.

Stomper Wong KF, whose pets had been part of the event, said:

"Ayer Rajah Photography Interest Group (PIG) celebrated their fourth anniversary event on 28 May 2016.

"The passionate photographers, together with pretty and handsome models (including animals), spent the meaningful and endearing evening at Pandan Reservoir, taking lively photos and posing for a good cause.

"All the funds and money collected from the photographers, models and public will be donated to SPCA Singapore."

• Praise 6

I watched those videos!! Just sb tiko hahaha

Dunno how e 2 male host can stand!!? Even if those are inflatables lol

That show very popular in Korea. Sibeh tiko show.  [laugh]

• Praise 4

So anything special in this picture ?

All I know is 'tua sway liap niah' aka one side big, one side small ..... [laugh]

To show you the durability and strength of the black strings holding up such heavy objects   :a-m1212:    

• Praise 2

So anything special in this picture ?

All I know is 'tua sway liap niah' aka one side big, one side small ..... [laugh]

This picture show you the serene seaside. Beautiful blue sky. The wonder of nature. Educate you to do your part in the clinate control.
  • Praise 3

This picture show you the serene seaside. Beautiful blue sky. The wonder of nature. Educate you to do your part in the clinate control.

:a-m1524: ..... just 3 coconut trees at the background & fronted by 2 "coconuts" in the foreground, that's not my standard scenery seaside.... :secret-laugh:      

• Praise 3

(edited)

wpid-grid-girls-dtm-zandvoort-2013-291.j

Duck duck! What so nice about ang mok ka chng? No face..no headlight?

You never stir coffee? I hate it.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 2