Hypersonic

tumblr_mr28xmug6b1soyr31o1_1280.jpg

:wub: I like but better edit the post before mod sees [;)]

Post links to more please :D

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

who the heck is emma stone??

but if got emma watson pics i don't mind

Nah... Emma Stone. Face ok but her voice a bit weird.

Emma-Stone-Jewish.jpg

Turbocharged

Thank you , all my tiko brothers

if one day, I become minister, I will fight to make this thread a national treasure and all contributors will get special pioneer tiko card with 50% off spending at all major ktv

Got priority and discounts at geylang bo? :D[:p]

Me too. Went taiwan last month. Saw one steaming hot one [bounce1] [bounce1] [bounce1]

NPNT hor [smash]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

NPNT hor [smash]

Cannot lah. I was on the tour bus. Our guide purposely stop at one binglang mei's location for us to see. Cannot take picture [:(]

Turbocharged

China most chio model, age around 20

ah tiong's QC still lacking........... without the bikini tops, the milk bottles sure sack... how come the legs so skinny? [:(][:/]

Turbocharged
(edited)

Just went taiwan.... cravings for bing lang...

since sgp short of workers, maybe MOM should import some BL meis here... [thumbsup]

sgp xmm shun such jobs, so BL meis will not be taking away such jobs from local xmm

Edited by Super7

Turbocharged

Cannot lah. I was on the tour bus. Our guide purposely stop at one binglang mei's location for us to see. Cannot take picture [:(]

Last year my wife was with me in the tour van, else I sure shoot pics in multiple shoot mode!!

(Did your tour guide say no pics allowed? )

Hypersonic

Last year my wife was with me in the tour van, else I sure shoot pics in multiple shoot mode!!

(Did your tour guide say no pics allowed? )

My wife also with me.

Tour guide say cannot take pic. Scare the girl angry.

I already got my DSLR ready. Cannot secretly take cos the camera too big to hide

Turbocharged

My wife also with me.

Tour guide say cannot take pic. Scare the girl angry.

I already got my DSLR ready. Cannot secretly take cos the camera too big to hide

This trade started way back when I did saf training there in the 80s!! Still going strong till today, unlike trades like buble-tea which come and go

Hypersonic

This trade started way back when I did saf training there in the 80s!! Still going strong till today, unlike trades like buble-tea which come and go

Not really. Tour guide say nowadays less and less people take bing lang already because the younger ones are more health conscious now. Those who take are mostly drivers who spend a long time on the road. They needed something to keep themselves awake and bing lang is good for that.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Not really. Tour guide say nowadays less and less people take bing lang already because the younger ones are more health conscious now. Those who take are mostly drivers who spend a long time on the road. They needed something to keep themselves awake and bing lang is good for that.

Yes, the trade is still thriving along truckers' routes [grin] It does provide a needed service [grin] These xmm offer eyes-candy to keep the drivers awake, just in case the fruit is not effective enough. [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Yes, the trade is still thriving along truckers' routes [grin] It does provide a needed service [grin] These xmm offer eyes-candy to keep the drivers awake, just in case the fruit is not effective enough. [thumbsup]

now a days it's 买两粒。送两粒。

can touch too

Turbocharged

now a days it's 买两粒。送两粒。

can touch too

LOL, good for all the tikos!! .... except me, coz my wife will chop my hands off if I touch [sweatdrop][bigcry]

• Praise 1

LOL, good for all the tikos!! .... except me, coz my wife will chop my hands off if I touch [sweatdrop][bigcry]

lol. but not much in taipei. mostly taichung and tainan. sibei hiong.

those temple celebration like ma zu dan. like mardi gras like that. got nude dancer pole dance on lorry

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

lol. but not much in taipei. mostly taichung and tainan. sibei hiong.

those temple celebration like ma zu dan. like mardi gras like that. got nude dancer pole dance on lorry

On!! My next trip will be in Taichung n Tainan, southern regions!!!

I ever saw funeral poccesions using mobile striptease stage (back of lorry converted to a stage facing the cars following behind in the convoys)!! Maybe the deceased was a super Tiko?

↡ Advertisement